eleven.

dates full of desire

Within the first few minutes of the drive, Wynter tried her best to get something out of the scouse but he won't budge even by the slightest. Whenever she attempted to get some type of information from Trent, he simply laughed at her eagerness before he shifted onto a different subject matter. So in the end, she eventually gave up trying to pry info from the defender and gave into his avoidance towards her constant questioning.

However, despite not receiving the answer she desired the most in that moment of time, the ride from Anfield to the final destination made up for it. This particular date was different from all the other ones that Wynter had to go through in the past. Usually, she'd go out with someone she didn't know as well as she thought she believed so. 

Though with Trent, it was a whole different story to narrate.

The idea of hanging out with Trent in that way made the french girl completely forget the fact that the pair were close friends and teammates before he popped the question, and honestly, she hoped that would change for the better within next few months.

During the drive, the pair dove into the most random topics, whether it had to do with their jobs or not. Fits of laughter repelled off the walls of Trent's car as they reminisced on the previous training sessions they had a week back. A mixture of music genres flowed through the car's speakers, Trent knowing well that Wynter wasn't one for rap music, and whenever a song she claimed to know suddenly came on, the scouse secreted a smile of admiration for her while she sang her petite lungs out, not caring about how she presented herself in front of him.

Even if she'd the voice or not, Trent wasn't one to discriminate against Wynter's unusual traits because to him, one's traits were like stamps—they come with the package.

When the french girl felt the car come to an abrupt stop, she glanced out the window and instantly recognised the location. It was the cute cafe-bar that they'd usually go to after their home games. She turned to look at Trent who looked like he had the desire to burst into laughter. "You're being serious right now?!"

He shook his head at her expected reaction. "Yes, I am, which is why I told you not to stress out about where we were going. Now, just hold on for a second." He got out of the car as she remained sat, waiting in the passenger seat. It took a few seconds before Wynter felt the late autumn breeze nip at her bare face when Trent opened her door. the french player tempted to let out an awe when he held out his hand for her to grab. "Mademoiselle."

She granted the defender with a grateful smile. "You're overdoing yourself Trent, but I love it so I'm going to take it."

Wynter slipped her hand into his and gave it a hearty squeeze to which was instantly returned. As the pair neared the bar hand in hand, the french girl couldn't differentiate whether the tingling sensation that piqued her body was due to the cold, british weather that scratched at her skin or the boy who held her in proximity to his own body. Just the concept of her current position made the player grin to herself.

Liverpool's match came to an end around one hour ago so when Wynter entered into the cafe-bar, she wasn't at all surprised when she spotted a cluster of red jerseys scattered around the room. While Trent quickly went to chat to a few fans that called his name, the french girl wandered towards the counter, where she came face-to-face with one of the familiar employees she'd gotten to know over past few months, Kaleb.

"Oh hi, Wynter. How's your day been?" he asked, resting his elbows on the counter.

Wynter mimicked his actions, letting out a sigh. "It's been okay. I didn't really do anything today since I was on the bench throughout the whole match."