nulla.

she'll make a difference

Liverpool's Unseen Female Transfer!

With the English pre-season quickly coming to a close in a week, it's bound that there'll be many transfers across the board as the transfer window will close on the 8/8/18 at 5 pm BST. And because of this when the 18/19 season comes, we'll be seeing footballers come and go. As reported on the sports channel, Sky Sports News, there have been many transfers that have already gone ahead and proceeded, while others are simply rumours or just left unconfirmed.

However, there's a certain rumour that has caught our eyes. From an inside source, we've been told that the PSG feminine forward and World Cup Winner—Wynter Reyes—will be transferred to Liverpool's male team.

I know. You're probably thinking why is this or how is this happening? Well, if Liverpool are actually biding for the young striker, it might be because of the following reasons →

Wynter Reyes has been the star player of PSG Feminine for the past two years ( since she was 18 ) and since then, she has carried the team to a successful two-year victor in Division 1 Feminine by scoring within the past two final games each year. With such an impressive football career at such a young age, it quickly caught the attention of the France NT who called her up during the summer.

From there, Reyes made history as the first women to join the France NT at the World Cup, hosted by Russia. Though she didn't take part in all matches, she definitely was the key to her national team's global win. Some would even say that Reyes is the female version of her fellow national teammate and best friend, Kylian Mbappé.

After Les Bleus won the World Cup, when Reyes was questioned about her appearance in the worldwide competition, she gave this gracious response;

"I mean. .I never thought that I would be playing with the guys because it was never mentioned to me at least. I think it was a 'spur of the moment' decision for the French Football Federation to be honest. I heard it took them a while to get FIFA to agree with their idea, to bring a woman on the team. But regardless of what happened behind the scenes, it paid off for them in the end." — Wynter Reyes to TV5 Monde.

And so with all her achievements made in the recent months, it's no surprise that she could be Liverpool's potential striker for the upcoming football season. With no doubt, she's an outstanding player who has so much potential in all aspects of the football world and so, participating in the Men's Premier League could challenge Wynter to become an even better footballer.

What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.

Wednesday 20/07/18 14:26, Canal
Written by Eden Richards

SUGGESTED ARTICLES

LIVERPOOL'S MO SALAH ON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LOSS

TOP TEN MOST EXPENSIVE TRANSFERS THIS SEASON (18/19 ) IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

HOW THE THREE LIONS ARE REBUILDING THEMSELVES FOR THE NATIONS LEAGUE

——