Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)

WARNING: VERY VERY R RATED SCENE AHEAD! SKIP AHEAD IF YOU WANT TO.

I giggled as I was led to our mystery homeymoon location.

"Julius where are we going?"

"Somewhere almost as special as you."

"You're so cheesy!"

I wasn't sure what was making me laugh more. Julius' words or all the champagne from the reception.

"And now, to carry my beautiful wife over the threshold." He announced before picking me up bridal style.

Julius gingerly placed me on the ground and undid the white blindfold.

I blinked a couple of times before looking around in complete awe.

Slowly I turned and took it all in. I was standing in the middle of a beautiful beach house, modern and sophisticated yet still comforting. There was a stunning gold colour scheme which gave the place a magical touch.

We went on a quick tour of the property which was fully equipped with a games room, a sauna an indoor hot tub and my personal favourite, a home theatre.

"I love it." I smiled as Julius wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"It's our own little heaven on Earth. No responsibilities no distractions just us."

"Gosh there's so much we could do here where do we even start?"

"I know exactly where we can start..."

I bit my lip as he began kissing my neck.

I turned to face him placing my lips on his. He responded to the kiss eagerly gripping my waist tightly.

His tongue darted in and out of my mouth
What started off as an innocent kiss became an intense make out session.

Julius unzipped my reception gown, letting it fall to the ground.

He groaned, realising I was wearing nothing but a tiny red g string.

He wasted no time decorating my body with hickeys. He slowly trailed down my chest taking my nipples between his lips. Appreciating the tactic, I held onto the desk behind me for support. A small moan escaped but I didn't care ; tonight I was not going to hold back.

I smiled as he gave me a chance to unbutton his shirt and discard it.

Years later and I was still in love with his body. He was perfect and most importantly, he was mine.

The g string was gone in seconds leaving me completely bare.

"My beautiful wife." He whispered against my neck.

Julius' hand slipped slowly down my body and in between my legs. I was already so wet and completely unable to hide my excitement.

He teased my clit slowly at first. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment, feeling my entire body heat up.

The small circular motions had me in a trance.
At the last minute he pulled away, and I groaned already missing his touch.

"Upstairs?" He asked.

"No. I want you to take me right here. Make me yours."