44

"Good morning Alpha." I beamed as Julius opened his eyes. I had woken up minutes before him and took a little time to admire how beautiful he was. Yes - I was a complete creep and I was proud!

"Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" He asked, tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"I'm still a little sore. But overall, I feel good ."

"I'm sorry baby girl."

"Don't be. Last night was amazing. I feel amazing."

"Well yes. I do have that affect on people."

"Oh someone woke up feeling cocky." I giggled.

"I run a million dollar company. I have the biggest pack in the world, rock hard abs, a killer smile and the sexiest woman on earth in my bed. So yes I'm feeling incredibly cocky."

"Mmmm well can't argue with that."

We remained in bed cuddled up until nature called.

"Julius."

"Julius."

"Julius!" I whined.

"What's up?"He smirked. I knew full well that he had heard me the first time.

"I love being all cuddled up with you but I need to pee."

"Awwww really?"

"Yes now release me."

Reluctantly, Julius loosened his grip around my waist, allowing me to get up,which was much easier said than done.

I only realised that I was completely naked when I stood up and felt a slight breeze on my ass. On instinct , I tried to cover up.

" it's nothing I haven't already seen. It's just you and me, you don't need to cover up. Besides the view is fantastic."

"Perv."

"Only for you baby."

I shook my head, laughing at my mate as I grabbed his shirt from last night and entered the bathroom. I did my business before washing my hands at the sink. It was impossible for me not to admire Julius' mark, which had since become more prominent.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Very." I replied.

"Hey, have you always had that birthmark behind your ear?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked furrowing my brows.

Julius exited the bathroom and reappeared with his phone.

"Hold still. " He instructed.

I did as I was told and heard the clicking off a shutter.

"Look. I don't remember you having this birthmark. Or maybe it's a bruise?"

I looked at the picture, furrowing my eyes further. I had no idea I had a birthmark there.

"Well that's definitely new. I would remember having such a distinctly shaped birthmark. It kind of looks like a crown, and for some odd reason, looks so familiar."

A knock at the door caught both of our attentions. Julius' head turned to the direction of the bathroom door, when I noticed something behind his ear.

"Wait Julius. Come closer."

"Mmmm gladly."

I ran my finger down a mark just behind his ear - he had the exact same crown shaped mark. He shivered.