50

ESTRELLA POV

"And then he was like, is there something you're not telling me? And I was like no we've been over this twice I don't have a clue what you're talking about." I huffed as I recollected the events of the early afternoon.

Julius and I had had a little disagreement. He had insisted that something was different about me ; he even insisted that my scent had changed! Of course, I felt exactly the same as usual, and had no idea what he was going on about.

His suggestions almost made it seem as if I had something to hide.

"Careful, don't break the zip!" I whined.

"I'm trying Estrella, it's just not going up!" Alina whined back.

"Ok ok. Maybe I may need to make some adjustments. I don't know what happened, the measurements I took a few weeks ago were definitely correct." The dressmaker sighed, gingerly unzipping my dress. She had met us at the packhouse so that I could try my dress for the coronation on.

"Are you on your period? Because that usually causes bloating." Alina mused.

"I don't feel bloated. Besides I'm not on my period. It hasn't come yet. I haven't been on my period since..." I cut myself short, trying to remember .

"Since when?"

"Since your parents returned."

"Estrella that was well over a month and a half ago ."

"You're joking right? No it wasn't. It was like 2 weeks ago!"

"Afraid not. Do you think you could be.."

"No. No way. At least I don't think so."

"Well there's only one way to find out. C'mon, get dressed." Alina instructed.

Quickly I threw my clothes back on and we exited the room, making our way back downstairs.

We were close to the exit when our names were called behind us.

"Hey. I'm sorry about this morning. It was just me being stupid and a little paranoid, that's all. Wait. Where are you going mi amor?" Julius asked, hugging me from behind.

"Heyyyyy Juliusssss." I said laughing nervously. "It's fine I forgive you. And we - we are just heading to see Doctor Parker."

"What? Why? Are you sick? Do you want me to drive you there?"

"No!" I shouted, turning to face him.

"I mean you don't need to do that babe. I'm fine it's just girl stuff, you know. We'd rather walk it's only 5 minutes away. I will see you at dinner." I said hurriedly, kissing his lips.

"Okaaaay" he said, reluctantly releasing me. I wasted no time,grabbing Alina's hand and dragging her all the way to the infirmary.

"God Estrella slow down, it's almost like you're the one who's got the werewolf speed."

"Sorry." I mumbled sheepishly. I was apprehensive to say the least. I had just assumed that I was filling out ; not that I had another living organism growing inside me.

We arrived at the infirmary in no time. Hurriedly I made my way to Dr Parker's office at the end of the hall. One of the perks of being the Luna was that I had an on call doctor, separate from the others, who would always be available to help me, especially in emergencies.

I knocked repeatedly on the door before the middle aged lady opened it and welcomed me in.

"Luna, Alina, hello! What brings you two here? Is everything ok?"