'Just 2 year, then we will be strangers'

Everyone started to ask me about this. I still stood silent.

'Nicholas had already forgotten his contract of our marriage'

" Would you guys stop talking about this topic?", saying this, I ran out from the room.

'We are not for each other. Through I feel something about him, his heart belongs to someone. I can't force myself to him'

"Hey Annie! Why are you running so fast?", I heard Nicholas panting heavily. I ignored but he grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. I turned my face from him.

" Look at me, Annie ", I heard him calling me in serious tone. I started straggling to break myself free from his strong grip. He shouted, more like he growled at him," LOOK AT ME". He grabbed my face and turned to him. His eyes showed pure anger for me.

'But I didn't do anything. He proposed the contract and he had the file, not me'

"What the hell your problem, Mr. Coleman? Let me go", I wanted to shout back but we were in hospital and I didn't want to make more trouble for myself.

But I did.

"Mr. COLEMAN?", looked like he was chewing the word. I got scared. I heard from Sis that he could be scary when he was angry like his father.

I, suddenly got myself free and ran outside of the hospital. But within a minute, I was being thrown over a shoulder. Nicholas again. He opened the door of passenger seat and threw me in. I tried to open it but found it locked. " Don't worry I have already installed the child lock for misbehaved child ", I heard him saying while seating on the driver seat. I rolled my eyes.

As the car reached to home, I was again being carried on his shoulder.

He, then threw me on something soft. His bed.

'What does now he want?'

" You call me Mr. COLEMAN? ", HE SHOUTED AT ME. " What's your problem? They just ask you to give me a nickname ", he calmly said. But I could feel him controlling himself from hurting me. "I can't Nicholas. I-", I was cut off by him. " If I heard Nicholas word from your lips, I will sure make you regret", he threatened me. But I opened my mouth to protect, "Look Nicholas, I don't-". But I couldn't able to complete my words. His lips stopped me. He grabbed my neck. My hands went to his chest. I tried to pushed him off from me. But his another hand caught my wrists and pinned them above my head. I felt him biting my lips. In pain, I, by mistake, opened my mouth. He took the opportunity and entered his tongue. I couldn't take it anymore. After kissing me hard, he let his lips roamed around my neck and collarbone. My face was turned into red.

'It too much for me'

"Call me “Nicholas” again, I will make your beautiful lips mine again", he threatened me with his evil smirk. He sat down beside me on bed. His hand was caressing on my cheek.

" Why did you do this? I don't want to have feelings for you. I can't ", I said crying. His finger wiped my tears. " There is no problem to have feelings for me. We are husband and Wife", he tried to say but I stopped him. "Just for 2 years", more tears started to fall.

" What? What do you mean? Annie don't say things like this. I care about you", He got confused. I stood up from bed and went towards his bathroom. "I wish you hadn't lost your memory, then I don't have to feel those pain, today you give me. I wish to go back to the time where I could say “I don't” instead of “I do”. Maybe it was my fault", I said before shutting the door.