Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

Kyros' frown deepened.

My eyes widened, did I just say that out loud?

After a few moments of silence, I looked up at him, seriously."Kyros, I wanted to talk to you about something..."

He nodded as a cue for me to carry on.

"I thought a long time about this. With everything that's been going on, I think... I think I want to move into Adonis' pack. That way... I'll be closer to Nicos which would be really nice considering the recent events that have occurred. I just need a break from all this."

A solemn expression took over his face. He clenched his jaw and took a step backwards.

I swallowed, unsure of his reaction. I just needed time away from everything, some time for myself and some time to figure out my powers. When I was around him, I got nothing done. And it wasn't like he wanted me here. So it was a win-win.

Kyros ignored my words, sprinting in front of me and appearing in front of me in a flash. He gripped my thighs with one arm and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I squeaked in surprise, holding on to his neck. My towel was bound to fall.

"Kyros!"

He growled, turning his head to the side to glance at me. His fangs bared at me; it indicated that his wolf was in control.

In one smooth move, I was thrown onto the bed with a loud thump. My body bounced up and down as I clutched my towel with the little amount of control I possessed. I squealed as his body found his way on top of mine.

My body slowly stopped moving up and down, my breaths ragged, and my heart thumping through my chest. My chest rose up and down with my heaves. Our eyes met and I felt like time had been slowed down. I felt my nerves wracking up. Kyros leaned his head down a little closer, until our foreheads touched.

"You want to leave?"

The anger from his eyes depicted his beast. He was the man who was taught to fight and starved of the love I craved. I could see the pain beneath his gaze and his soul drowning in this persona he'd carved to fit a world of indifference. But I couldn't help someone like that, not unless he wanted to be helped.

"You're not leaving without my mark on you." He growled. His hands slipped under my towel, gripping my thigh.

In one swift movement, his lips brushed mine. 

Our breaths mingled. My heart fluttered inside my chest. It was nothing like an innocent first kiss. It was hot, passionate and demanding. In that minty moment, my senses had been seduced and I could no longer think straight. 

Our lips never left one another, only when we wanted to breath, but it seemed as if we were each others air.

"Talia," He groaned.

Gasping for air as he pulled away, I grasped his neck with my hands. Never before had my name ever sounded so beautiful, I thought, as he leaned in for another kiss.

He kissed me and the world fell away. 

Time had begun to dissolve into itself, as shapeless as the rain. It was fast and hot, yet comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. He ran his fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

His hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer. I melted into his kisses. I was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection.  I placed my hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead I left it there.

Kyros' greys had vanished; the color mixing with his beasts' dark black eyes. A pleased growl erupted from his chest as he lifted my legs to wrap around his torso, my towel rising up. I paid that no mind, too distracted by Kyros' undeniable beauty.

I didn't even remember why he was so angry; but I knew one thing, he was going to mark me.

We pulled away eventually, only for him to attack my neck with more of his kisses.

Kyros growled, his fangs showing. I could sense his primal needs escaping.

Kyros moved my almost-dried hair aside, making my neck apparent and wide. Kyros shifted his gaze to the spot on my neck, tightening his grip on my waist.

Kyros grazed his nose upon my neck, sniffing my scent whilst engraving his onto mine. He groaned in pleasure, his canines extracting and grazing the outline of my skin.

I gripped his shirt tightly, closing my eyes.

In a swift move, his canines sunk into my skin, a loud moan escaping from my mouth before I could stop myself.

The pleasure lasted for what seemed like way too little time. And by the time he had dug his teeth in, he extracted them out. 

My eyes never left his. The moment was intense, almost as if I was rebirthed into an alternate universe where everything was made of strawberries of rainbows. He turned his head to the side, his lips lifting to the side as he nuzzled into my mark. He lifted his head to analyze me, his eyes slowly returning back to his greys.

Our scents had combined into one and my mark had been an indicator that I was now a mated female; meaning I would ward off any unmated males who were attracted to me.

"You know I should probably get dressed..." I said, sheepishly.

He didn't make a move to leave or make a move to get off of me.

"Kyros..."

A small grin appeared on his face.

Momentarily forgetting about my lack of clothes, I quickly realised this had been the first time I had seen Kyros smile like that. 

"You look hot when you smile." I blurted.

My eyes widened in embarrassment, I could not believe what I had just said.

His eyes darkened, his lustful beast coming back and his hands gripping my waist tighter. A small growl was realized from his chest.

 "Kyros... I have to change."

Almost as if he cam crashing back to reality, Kyros returned to his normal human self, lifting his body off of mine so he could make his way out. 

I watched him leave silently, getting off of the bed and closing the door on his way out. I leaned my back against it and slowly slid down the door, the feeling of pure ecstasy filling me.

What just happened?

-

-

-

a/n:

guys!! i just edited this chapter and made it a lot different so if u r a re-reader sorry if u r confused :))