synopsis

Talia has spent her whole life escaping the shadowy figures haunted her memories - memories that don't belong to her. 

Talia has always been a little outlandish compared to her pack-mates, desperately trying everything in her power to avoid standing out, but most of her efforts are in vain, because she has a secret even she doesn't know about. Despite her kind, compassionate soul, she is as stubborn as a mule and strong-willed to a fault. 

Fate has not been kind to Alpha Kyros. After a curse from the Gods led to a long mateless life, the beast residing within him had been on the brink of madness; clawing at his insides in search of his other half. Kyros is a tyrant; a dark, ruthless, and calculating creature no wolf dares to disobey. In a world of danger, Kyros faces all of his troubles on his own, not realising his soulmate is closer than she seems.

When the two wolves meet, their souls bind together for all of eternity, but Kyros has a dark past thats holding him back from fully opening up to Talia.

Talia is as stubborn as she is big-hearted; she is determined to show Kyros that life is worth living and he is worthy of love.

And Talia is never one to fail.

— a/n (2019)

hey guys! 

not that anyone is reading my book butttt just in case any one is, this is the first book of the IMPERISHABLE series. my book will not have a sequel, as i wish to leave the rest to your guys' imagination. 

a/n 2021: LMAO reading that a/n IS INSANE. we have 4mil+ reads on this book its crazy!!! anyways i'm re-writing Kyros!

also a lot of u asked how this is a series without a sequel; what i mean by that is kyros & talia will not have a sequel for THEIR story, but the series "imperishable" is a stand alone series (each book is connected but can be read as a stand alone). hope that cleared things up!

love you guys! :)