Chapter Twenty One

I JUST CAME BACK FROM MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOOOOOL. FEELIN TIRED AS HELLLLLL and rlly boutta fall asleep BUT I HAD TO WRITE A LONGGGGGGGGG CHAPTER FOR MY BBIES <3 because who needs sleep anyways?

WARNING: SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! ;)

Talia

"CAN'T YOU GO any faster, Adonis?"

Adonis rolled his eyes, stomping his foot down harder against the accelerator, "Talia, if I drive any faster, your head will fly through the window and then Kyros would decapitate me."

"You're being dramatic." I mumbled, my mind preoccupied with Kyros filled thoughts. I was tireless; my mind racing around into a frenzy, bringing out the worst possible scenarios and show casing them. The full moon had already begun, it's early fazes depicted through the dark sky, and the thousands of stars illuminating around it.

"Talia," Adonis called, pulling me out of my worried trance.

I turned to him, failing to notice his clenched hands on the steering wheel and the whites of his knuckles appearing. His control had been slipping; how he'd even managed to control himself in the first place never failed to amaze me.

"Yeah?"

"You have to know that when you see Kyros, he's going to be . . . different. The full moon changes males, and it effects them immensely."

"What do you mean?"

"His beast will be angry, lustful - he won't have any control over himself at all. I'm crossing so many lines by even letting you come near him, and by the time Kyros takes control of himself, he'd rip me apart."

I gulped, my mind conjuring images of a lustful Kyros - the sight itself pleasured my wolf, but I ignored her. I wouldn't dare take advantage of him. I knew that having a mate around helped the pain heat brought. If I had been in his shoes, I would want him comforting me.

I nodded, understandingly, "I can't leave him to suffer alone. My wolf won't let me do that."

Adonis kept his gaze on the road, a soft, "I understand." came out from his mouth. I kept my gaze on him and wondered why Adonis was the way he was. Where was his mate? Why was he so controlled on the night of the full moon?

My wolf wouldn't let me preoccupy my mind with thoughts that didn't have anything to do with Kyros - not even it had served as a distraction from our worries. Adonis was out of my mind as soon as the thought of Kyros filled his place instead.

The way to Kyros' pack was slow. Five hours had felt like a hundred years before we had arrived to the borders of the pack. Three security guards greeted us at the entrance, their presence blocking us from entering. Adonis stopped the car, hastily exiting it as soon as we arrived.

"We'd like to see your Alpha. It's urgent." Adonis requested. I could hear his muffled voice through the glass of my window, praying they'd let us in. My wolf was aching to be with Kyros on the night of the full moon; begging for our souls to bind together.

The border patrol guard nodded, deeming Adonis' excuse acceptable, "You may enter,"

Adonis quickly re-entered the car, waiting fro the guards to step aside, as he made his way inside the pack. Speeding like a mad-man, Adonis raced to Kyros' house. When we'd arrived, Adonis parked by his house and stopped the car, "Wait here,"

I grabbed his arm before he could leave the car, "Where are you going?"

"To find him. Don't leave the car."

I nodded. I wanted to desperately leave the car, but I had to follow his orders, I wasn't going to leave the car on the night of the full moon - alone. The thought of male wolves on the hunt terrified me.