"Girl, we saw you sulking at the bar- What was that about?" Cisco asked his close friend, in a valley girl voice, chuckling slightly.

Chloe faked a small smile - it was slightly real though because of Cisco's dumb impression, somehow he never failed to make her laugh - shaking her head, saying, "I wasn't sulking, fuckface. I'm tired is all." She looked over to see Iris and Barry downing a shot together, Barry had a weird look on his face, though it was clear it wasn't from the alcohol, making Chloe scrunch up her eyebrows.

That's odd... whys Barry look like the shots not affecting him? Chloe thought as she took another small sip of her Bloody Mary.

Barry soon walked over to them, with a tray of shots. "Guys? I have a problem." Barry told them, sounding urgent.

"We all do when guys like him exist." Cisco said, eyeing Eddie. Chloe scoffed, "Cisco, sweetie, he may be cute, but it's not like he's the poster boy for hottest male model."

Her Bloody Mary had been finished, she was getting tipsy and she was scared she would accidentally spill something while drunk. About a certain criminal that is. So she stopped drinking, sticking to water, much to her dismay.

Caitlin said dreamily at the same time, looking over at Eddie, "Yeah... he's so hot." She soon turned back to them, flustered, realizing what she said. "Um- I mean, genetically speaking. Because I'm a geneticist, of course." She gave a nervous smile, before asking them quietly, "Oh my god, do I sound like Felicity?"

Chloe laughed at her as Barry said, slightly annoyed, that his friends wouldn't listen to him. "I'm not talking about Eddie. I'm talking about this." He then quickly downed all the shots that were sitting on the tray. And by quickly, he used his speed. "I can't feel anything." Barry told them, with wide eyes.

"Yeah, thats usually happens when you drink to much." Cisco said amused.

"No, the alcohol is not affecting me. I mean I literally feel nothing." Barry rushed out.

"It's your hypermetabolism. I need a sample." Caitlin quickly declared.

"I'll get more shots." Chloe and Cisco both said. They then walked off ordering another round of tequila.

"Barry's gonna hate not being able to get drunk. He's only 25 for crying out loud!" Chloe laughed as she exclaimed to Cisco. "Amen to that!" Cisco told the redhead with a grin, high-fiving her.

Being Barry Allen at the moment would've sucked. Soon enough they were back at the table, Barry, Chloe, Cisco and Caitlin all downing a shot together.

"Still nothing?" Chloe asked her brother, not phased from the burning alcohol that had went down her throat.

"I can't get drunk. I mean, I'm only 25, and my drinking days are already over." Barry proclaimed, saddened that he couldn't drink anymore.

Chloe patted his back in comfort as Eddie came up to them, "Come on, Allen, you're up."

Before Barry could respond, Eddies cellphone went off. He checked it, saying, "There's a bombing on 8th and pass." He then turned to Iris, telling her, sadly, "I got to go, babe."

They kissed, while Barry looked uncomfortable, Chloe had a small frown on her face looking over at Barry. She felt bad for her bother.

"Sorry, guys." Eddie apologized as he went for the bars exit.

"I've got an early shift at Jitters." She paused, looking to Barry, "Barry we'll catch up tomorrow." Iris said grabbing her bag as Caitlin and Chloe both fake yawned.

"It's getting late anyway, so I'm just gonna..." Barry trailed off as she left.

Barry soon was on 8th and pass, saying through his com, "Guys, There's a window washer, and he's gonna fall."

"Don't try and catch him. You don't have super strength." Cisco said to Barry, his tone annoyed at the man in the red suit.

"Well is there like a bed store nearby? What if I get a bunch of mattresses and stack them?" Barry asked.

"This isn't a fucking cartoon, Barry." Chloe deadpanned, slightly annoyed at the suggestion.

"How fast would I need to go to run up the side of a building?" Barry questioned.

"How far up do you need to go?" Cisco asked him, perplexed.

"I don't know? 50 meters give or take."

Cisco quickly took one of the napkins in the bar and started mumbling, trying to figure out the problem.

"Guys, hurry!" Barry yelled through the com urgently.

"Just run really fast and you'll be fine. But you'll need to maintain your velocity on the way down or-" Caitlin paused.

"Or- Or what?!" Barry stuttered out.

"Splat."

"Great..."

After awhile Chloe demanded, "Did you do it?" She was reassured by Barry's simple, "Yeah- I did it. He's fine safe on the ground." Chloe and the team let out a sigh of relief.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1264

Okay so I was gonna add more to this but I wanna get this out today and it's almost 12am so..... take this short chapter!

Lol I have nothing to say really- so comment something random... even tho literally no one comments on this fic 😔✋

Anyways see ya in the next chapter buddies !

Edit: I re-did something in this chapter lmao-

Another Edit; What the fuck did I even redo in this chapter ^^ Like wtf are you talking about Past Me??

05/2021 update^ I STILL DONT FÜCKING KNOW WHAT I CHANGED UP PLS-

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛