I cleared my throat.

"No, nothing is going on. We're not a thing. I'm just his employee," I said nervously. Aiden stopped eating and stared at me while folding his arms.

"Jane... what's going on? Even though it's been years I believe I still know when you're lying. We grew up together. I knew you better than anyone else. I don't believe you've changed that much. So spill it." He said firmly. Knowing Aiden he won't let it go until I tell him.

So I told him everything that happened from my being transferred to how I feel about the current situation. I also told him about Luke.

"What I know for sure is that none of them deserve you. You're beautiful, intelligent, incredible, did I say beautiful? I'm not just saying this because I'm your childhood friend, but you've always carried yourself with grace ever since we were little. I think it's a good thing you guys didn't date. You'll meet someone great. I know that for sure." He said caressing my hand.

"Thanks, Aiden." I smiled and he replied with a smile.

"I can't believe we reunited in South Korea after all these years, it's crazy. Never in my wildest dream did I ever think of meeting anyone from London so soon," I said laughing.

"I know right," He said laughing.

"I'm really surprised to see you working for Greenwood. It's more surprising knowing the position you hold. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing erroneous about that. But I know your family background, which Is why I have so many questions." He said curiously. I can tell he is trying to hold back so I don't feel uncomfortable.

"I know you have questions, but not today. I just want to hang out with you and have fun. We can save the depressing questions for next time." I replied honestly.

He let out a sigh. "I can roll with that," He replied.

I smiled, showing him how grateful I was.

After talking about everything else, we went back to the hotel at midnight.

I was really happy to see him. I had a great time with him.

He walked me to the front of the penthouse.

"Thanks a lot, Aiden. I had a great time. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It was awesome," I said and he smiled at me.

"You're welcome. I had fun too. We can do this again tomorrow. I can take you sightseeing if your boss is okay with that. I'm not busy tomorrow," He replied hoping for a positive answer.

"That would be nice. I can't wait to travel around Seoul and try as much food as I can. Is 9 am tomorrow fine by you? " I asked.

"Perfect! Good night Jane," He kissed me on the cheek. It felt warm and it made me blush

"Goodnight Aiden," He winked playfully and left. I entered the penthouse with a bright smile on my face. Then I realized all the lights were off. It was dark. I couldn't find the switch, so I took out my phone, using the screen light to guide my steps.

"Liam? Are you in here?" I called out his name.

He's probably asleep.

I decided to head to my room when I suddenly felt someone cover my mouth and slowly push my body to the wall.

My heart dropped. This is not how I planned to die. I still want to see my mom and my sister. I want to see Grandparents. 

I tried screaming but the hand was stopping me.

Who on earth wants to kill me? Well, except for my stepmother and her daughter.

Where is Liam?! Did something happen to him? Omg!