Epilogue

Your POV

"Thank you, Vancouver! Te amo!"

I smiled at Camila as she ran off stage and crew members immediately flocked to her to detach the wires and mics that were on her.

When she was free she walked over to me and greeted me with a peck on the lips.

"Hi, mi vida," she said with a smile.

"Hi, my love," I said back, making her giggle before she grabbed my hand and began leading me to her dressing room to get cleaned up.

"Enjoy the show?" She asked with a laugh.

"Of course I did," I told her with a smile. "Got lots of pictures."

"I'm so excited to see them," she told me as she began getting undressed so that she could shower quickly before we hopped back on the bus to head to the next city.

We were being extra lovey and happy tonight, but I wasn't complaining about it.

I listened to her little hums as she showered, bringing her a towel when she shouted to me that she was finished.

"Gracias," she spoke in thanks as she took the white towel from me and began drying her naked body.

"De nada," I spoke back, making her smile.

It was a basic phrase, but I knew she loved it when I spoke in Spanish. She had been doing her best to teach me words here and there. I mean, I had taken two semesters of it in college, but even after that my Spanish was still limited.

Honestly, I had learned more Spanish in the past year from dating Camila than I had in two whole college courses of it.

"Can you hand me my shirt, please?" She asked as she slipped into a pair of underwear and a bra.

"Here you go," I told her as I handed her a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Thank you, lovely," she told me, pecking my lips before putting on the clothes.

"Ready?" She asked me when she was fully clothed, the white towel she used to dry off hanging around her neck.

"Yup," I smiled, putting on my backpack that had all of my belongings in it.

"Not forgetting anything, right? You have your camera? She asked me.

"It's all in here," I confirmed, pointing a thumb over my shoulder at the bag on my back.

"Let's go then," she said, holding out a hand for me to take.

I did as silently asked, placing my hand in hers and allowing her to intertwine our fingers before she led us out of the door and down the hall.

We passed crew members along the way. As usual, Camila told everyone we saw to have a good night.

I smiled at my girlfriend as I admired her side profile. She was such a beautiful person inside and out. Little things like that reminded me of how pure her heart was and it made me feel like the luckiest person in the world to be able to call her mine.

I looked back in front of us as we walked outside. We quickly made our way onto the bus since it was pretty cold out.

When was it not cold in Canada?

We had actually gotten our own bus for this part of the tour. I was very excited about that because it meant we wouldn't have to be on a crowded bus and sleep in tiny bunks.

"You okay?" Camila asked me as we began placing down our things.

"Yea," I nodded, turning to her with a smile.

I scanned her face before my eyes locked with her caramel ones. I couldn't help but notice the admiration and love that sparkled in her eyes.

I couldn't help it as tears began to brim and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Y/n," she spoke before pulling me into a hug. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I shook my head against her chest with a small giggle. "I just got overwhelmed."

"Overwhelmed in a bad way?" She asked, obviously confused since I was giggling.

"No," I shook my head as I wiped my eyes. "Overwhelmed with happiness. I just... I love you so much."

"Stop," she spoke quietly. "You'll make me cry, too."

I smiled as I pulled her into a kiss. The kiss was short, but it was gentle and full of love.

"I love you," she told me when we pulled away. "I love you and I am so grateful that you are here with me. I'm grateful that you get to travel the world and experience new things with me. I'm grateful that I get to love you and be loved by you. I'm grateful for you."

"If you keep talking I'm going to cry more," I spoke with a breathy laugh, wiping the tears that had once again brimmed in my eyes. "I love you."

She smiled and pulled me into another kiss.

I knew in that moment that I was right where I was supposed to be and I never wanted to be anywhere else ever again.