19

Your POV

"Ready to go, bella?" I heard Camila ask.

"Yup," I smiled, letting her peck my lips before I put away the camera I was just flipping through.

She had just finished a show in Atlanta and we were heading back to the hotel for the night. We had an off day tomorrow and then we would be heading off to the next city.

I had gotten a lot more accustomed to the tour life these past couple months that I have been touring with her.

"The car is already waiting outside," Camila told me as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers before we began to walk. "Get any good shots tonight?"

"Yea, I did," I smiled. "I got a really good one of you with the smoke behind you. It's way better than any other ones I've tried to catch like that. I'll show you when I upload them tonight."

"Can't wait," she told me with a smile before we exited the arena.

I heard fans start to yell her name and I let go of her hand to walk beside her.

I didn't really know why I dropped her hand. I guess it was just a habit from when we couldn't be affectionate in public together when she wasn't out. She was out now, but our relationship still wasn't public.

I felt Camila's eyes on my side profile before my hand was snatched back up. I looked over at her only to see her waving at the fans that were still calling her name. A few of them were saying mine as well. They had gotten used to seeing me with Camila these past couple of weeks.

"What was that?" I asked Camila when we had both sat down in the car and were on the way to the hotel.

"What was what?" She asked with a confused look.

"The PDA," I clarified, watching her eyebrows furrow.

"PDA? We were holding hands. That's hardly PDA," she told me. "Since when are you concerned about being affectionate around people?"

"I'm not. I just- I thought you..." I trailed my sentence off because I didn't really know what to say. "You don't care if the public knows about us?"

I saw realization wash over Camila's face when she understood what I was trying to say.

"Oh, bebe," she giggled. "I scarred you so badly. No, I don't care if the public knows about us. I'm out now."

"I know that you're out. I just didn't know how you're management would react and-"

"My new management has no say in my love life," she cut me off. "All that bullshit we had to go through last time with PR stunts and hiding my sexuality is over. I'm under new management and I want to show you off to the whole world."

I giggled at her words, letting out a breath of relief that I didn't even know I was holding.

"You are okay with that, right?" She asked, scanning my face for any sign of hesitation.

"Of course," I told her honestly. "I trust you. If you want to be public about our relationship then I'm okay with that."

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"Well," I spoke, dodging her kiss. "I'm okay with it to a certain extent."

She laughed and quickly stole the kiss she had originally leaned in for.

"Of course," she told me. "I'm a pretty private person about my personal life anyways. You know that."

"Just making sure we're on the same page," I told her with a smile.