17

Your POV

1 Month Later

"I'm so proud of you, my love," Camila said with a smile as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I had just graduated from college. College.

I was completely overwhelmed with emotions right now.

We were currently out to eat with a few friends.

"Can you two stop being so cute for like five minutes?" Emma asked with a smirk.

"I agree. I'm trying to eat here," Veronica smiled, pointing at her food.

"Shut up," I laughed, taking a bite of my own food.

The four of us continued to make small talk as we ate. I was laughing at some stupid joke Veronica told when I felt Camila's hand rest on my thigh.

I brushed it off, assuming she didn't mean anything by it. Then she went higher.

I furrowed my eyebrows, placing a hand over hers to stop her movements. Emma was talking about something and I was trying to concentrate. I nodded in agreement as she spoke, gripping Camila's hand as she inched it higher on my leg.

I cleared my throat, hearing Camila snicker under her breath.

"Stop it," I mumbled before turning back to Emma.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked me.

"What? Yea- yea, I'm fine," I stuttered when Camila's hand brushed over my center.

I quickly smacked her hand away, giving her a stern look to let her know I wasn't kidding. I didn't need her working me up while we were at dinner.

She retracted her hand with a smug smile on her face. I let out a breath as I continued to listen to Emma speak.

My phone buzzed and I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a text from Camila. I locked my phone without looking at the text. Ignoring it when it buzzed again.

I discreetly opened my phone when it buzzed a third time. What was so important that she needed to blow up my phone right now?

my love❤️:
let's get out of here bebe

my love❤️:
i know you saw that message. you better answer it.

my love❤️:
you're probably so wet. let's go home so i can fix that.

I bit my lip at her messages. She was really testing me right now.

"I'm a little tired," I heard Camila say beside me. "Are you ready to go?"

She let her hand sensually rub the inside of my thigh as she waited for an answer.

"Yea, I'm ready when you are," I told her, turning to Emma and Veronica.

"You guys go," Emma smiled. "We'll take care of the ticket. Our treat."

"Nonsense," Camila laughed, pulling out more than enough cash for everyone's tab and the tip.

She placed it in the middle of the table and stood up.

"Come on, hermosa," she told me, grabbing my hand and allowing me to stand up.

"I'll see you guys later," I told the girls across from me, hugging them goodbye when they stood up as well.

We all said our goodbyes and Camila quickly led me out to the car.

Back to Me (Camila/You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara