2

Your POV

6 Months Later

The music in the club boomed in my ears as I danced in the middle of the crowd.

I had a girl at my side and she was obviously feeling it. The blonde hooked an arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her.

I allowed her to dance against me, encouraging her slightly because of the alcohol in my system.

I wasn't wasted, but I was a little tipsy. I had also smoked a little earlier so I was a tiny bit crossed, but I was feeling good.

The girl in my arms kissed my neck and I zoned out for a second before realizing what was happening. When I realized what was going on I pushed her off of me slightly and started making my way through the crowd.

I pushed through the sweaty bodies straight out the front doors of the club and onto the street.

I sat down on a bench outside, taking a deep breath and looking up at the sky. I needed to call an uber.

I pulled out my phone and somehow ended up in my contacts instead of on the uber app. Before I even realized what I was doing I had already clicked on someone's contact.

I shrugged and let it ring, not really caring that I probably shouldn't have been calling her right now.

Sober Y/n would kill me right now.

"Hello?"

Wow. Didn't think she would answer.

"Whoa," I slurred with a giggle. "I thought you would ignore it."

"Y/n, are you okay?"

"Me? What? I'm like... extravagant," I said, making hand motions even though I knew she couldn't see them.

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I mean... a little. I'm kinda high, too. I feel great," I rambled as I looked up at the sky.

"Where are you? I'm coming pick you up," she said as I heard her moving around on the other end of the line.

"I'm at the club," I laughed. "Oh my God!"

"What? What's wrong?" She asked in a panicked voice as I heard her start her car.

"There's a cat!" I answered.

"Don't chase it!" She told me back. "What club are you at?"

"Umm... Boulevard3," I said as I turned around to read the name. "Why?"

"I told you I'm coming get you. Stay where you are. I'll be there in ten minutes," she explained.

"Ten minutes? That's not enough time for me to sober up," I laughed.

"Why do you need to sober up?" She asked back.

"I don't want you to see me like this," I ranted. "You already think I'm stupid, and right now I look really dumb."

"I don't think you're stupid, Y/n," she said with a sigh.

"Yes, you do. Why else would you break up with me?" I told her, not giving her a chance to answer before I started talking about the cat again.

Ten minutes later the phone call ended and she was pulling up in front of the club.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her as she approached me.

"I'm taking you home. Come on," she said gently as she grabbed my hands and helped me up.

I allowed her to lead me to the car and help me into the passenger seat.