23

Your POV

8 Months Later

"Ohhh, it feels good to be home," Camila sang, grabbing my hand and twirling me around.

I laughed loudly when she pulled me in and kissed my lips.

Her tour had finally come to an end and we had arrived back in LA. We hadn't been home in so long I had almost forgotten what her house looked like.

"Come on. Let's go lay down," Camila said, taking my hand into hers.

"Wait. I need to go to Emma's place and grab a few things," I told my girlfriend, watching her eyebrows furrow.

I had moved all of my things to a spare bedroom at Emma's apartment while I was on tour with Camila. I didn't want to pay almost a years worth of rent for an apartment that nobody was staying in.

I was originally hesitant but Emma insisted that she was completely okay with it.

"Are you coming back?" Camila asked me after she let go of my hand.

"Of course," I told her, leaning in to peck her lips. "When I get back I actually need your help."

"With what?" The Cuban girl asked me with a questioning look on her face.

"I have to start looking for a new apartment. Emma has a new roommate moving in within the next few weeks, so I need to get all my stuff out as soon as possible."

Camila rose an eyebrow at my words and seemed to be thinking about something.

"No," she spoke suddenly before passing by me and walking into the kitchen.

"No?" I asked, following behind her as she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and opened it.

"You heard me," she said with a smirk before taking a sip. "I'm not helping you find an apartment."

"Why not?" I asked her, genuinely confused.

"Why do you need to find a new apartment when I have a perfectly good house right here?" She asked back, motioning around her to the house to get her point across.

"What are you trying to say, Cabello?" I asked, hiding my smile.

I knew what she was hinting at, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"You know what I'm trying to say," she rolled her eyes as she walked over to me. "Move in with me. You don't need to be paying rent for a place you're barely ever at anyways."

"Oh, that's why you want me to move in? You want to help me save money on rent?" I asked with a smirk as she stopped in front of me.

"Well, that's one reason. I also kind of like you, but that's just a bonus," she told me with sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Shut up," I laughed, pulling her in to kiss her lips. "Are you sure?"

"Y/n, we've basically lived together for the past year anyways," she said with a giggle. "Even before tour you were either here or I was at your apartment. Plus, it'll be easier for you since you're now my personal photographer."

"Oh, yea. Now I can take even more photos of you. You know, when you're sleeping and stuff," I said, making her raise her eyebrows.

"You know that I can still fire you right?"

"You wouldn't," I gasped.

"Oh, I would," she said with a laugh. "So, you'll move in?"

"Of course, goofball," I told her with a smile.

Her smile grew wide before she latched onto me and spun us around. I let out a laugh as I held onto her tightly.

"I'm so excited," she squealed, making me laugh even harder. "C'mon, I'll go with you to Emma's to get your things."

I watched in amusement as Camila was practically running around the house to find her keys.

"Are you coming?" She asked, poking her head back in the kitchen and jingling her keys in front of me to show me she found them.

I rolled my eyes with a small laugh as I walked her way.

"Let's go," I said, snatching the keys from her hand and walking out the front door.

I smiled as I heard her footsteps behind me as I walked. This should be fun.