Introduction

Surprise!

Some of you might have been a little caught off guard when you got a notification from me lol.

It's no secret that I've been gone for a while. Truth is, I'm now a sophomore in college and my life has, in general, sped up. Not only have I not had to time to come on this app and write, but I also lost the motivation to do so for a very long time.

That being said, I recently hopped back on and opened up this draft that I started over a year ago. I read though my notes and found the motivation to finish this book.

I want to thank every single one of you who take the time to read my books. I now have over a thousand followers and my works how hundred of thousands of views. It's insane to think about, and I just want to say thank you.

I'll be posting the chapters of this book on a regular schedule. (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

I honestly don't know what the future of this account will look like. I have dozens of unfinished drafts that I may or may not finish and post if I find the motivation to write them. The stories I have written will stay posted for you guys. I might edit them, but I don't plan on taking them down. Either way, I want to thank you guys again for sticking around and reading my work.

I hope you enjoy this one❤️