"You look different," I said as she got back into the car and started driving away. "Did you cut your hair?"

She blushed as I ran a hand through her wavy hair, something I used to do all the time.

"I did," she confirmed. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," I smiled at her.

The rest of the drive was kind of quiet. It was filled with her singing along to the radio lightly and me going in between watching her and the road.

Soon enough we pulled up outside of my apartment complex. I was slightly more sober now, but there was still enough in my system to make me do things I normally wouldn't.

She helped me out of the car, holding my hand as we made our way up to my apartment. She eventually led me inside and to my room.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked as she sat me down on my bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her as I reached out to hold her hands.

"Stay," I said, completely ignoring her question.

"Y/n..." she trailed off, stopping when I shook my head.

"Please," I whispered as I stood up in front of her.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," she mumbled hesitantly.

"Please, Camila. I want you to stay," I told her, watching her eyes soften as my hands snaked up to cup her cheeks.

"I- okay," she whispered as her eyes bore into mine.

I found myself leaning in slowly, not being able to stop myself. I was craving her.

"Y/n," she said, making me pause just centimeters from her face.

"I miss you," I mumbled, not backing up.

Camila's eyes scanned my face repeatedly.

"You're drunk," she whispered.

"I know what I want," I said with a shake of my head, and seconds later her lips were on mine.

I kissed her back just as passionately, letting my hands fall to her waist, pulling her body into mine.

Her hands slipped under my shirt and caressed my stomach. I felt a rush of adrenaline flow throughout my body as I turned us around and pushed her onto the bed, breaking our kiss.

I quickly pulled my shirt off my body and kicked off my shoes before crawling over her. Camila bit her lip as I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off of her.

She wasn't wearing a bra and I licked my lips at the site of her exposed chest. I leaned down and kissed everywhere I could as I let a hand fall to rub her center over her shorts.

Her moans started to get louder and louder and pretty soon she was pushing herself out of her shorts.

"Slow down," I whispered in her ear, feeling goosebumps rise all over her body. "I got you."

I kissed down her body and eventually pulled off her shorts and underwear in one motion, leaning her completely exposed. I inched back up her body and kissed her lips passionately.

I felt her hands reach to my waist, pulling at my jeans to signify she wanted them gone. I pulled off my jeans and bra before leaning back down. She moaned when our bare skin came into contact.

I let a hand travel down her body as I kissed her neck, my fingers running through her wet folds.

She let out a loud moan, one of her hands scratching across my back as the other weaves through my hair. I dipped two fingers into her quickly and her grip got even tighter.

Loud moans continued to spill from her plump lips as I pumped my fingers in and out of her at a steady pace.

"Y/n... oh my God. Baby," she moaned out as I picked up my speed a little.

I let my mouth reattach to her neck as my hand continued to work, leaving dark marks along her neckline.

"I'm gonna cum," I heard her say.

I smirked against her skin, curling my fingers and picking up the pace. She moaned loudly and her nails scraped across my back, probably leaving marks along the way.

Wetness spilled out of her as she reached her high and I steadied my pace to let her ride it out.

"Oh my God," she moaned when I pulled my fingers out of her, making eye contact while I sucked her juices off of them.

Camila whimpered at the sight, pulling me down to kiss her and allowing my tongue entrance so she could taste herself.

We slowed down the kiss before I laid down next to her, pulling her into my body. I tried to savor every last second of it before I fell asleep, because even in the state I was in I knew that it wouldn't be like this tomorrow.