Chapter 13- Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

Ahh fuck it! Fuck the world! Fuck it all! Fuck him, Fuck she, Fuck everyone, Fuck me.

I got up and walk towards Nick who was finishing his cup then place it down.

He looked at me  like:

I started on the floor then crept up towards him, placing both my hands on his thighs

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

(AN**AND YALL KNOW HOW IT GOES)

By the end of the performance, I walked back and drank down the reminding of my drink then grab a lemon and suck on it.

For once, everything was  going great no troubles. When everyone decided the game was getting bored, they left to go skinny dripping. I on the other hand, went into the kitchen and threw come coke into my glass.

"Well isn't it my favourite ex!" I cringe at the words as I realize who it was.

"Now I lost my appetite, you can have it now Ethan!" I gave him my glass.

He then looked down to it then picked it up and licked the top of the glass. I cringe as he drank it down in one gulp then turn to me with excitement in his eyes.

"How you're going baby. Long time no see!" He threw his hand on my shoulder while placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Baby, I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm taken dickhead!" I shake his hand off my shoulder.

"The way you rock on Nick said otherwise!"

"I can see you haven't change? Still haven't settle down?"

"Ahh so many to choose, if I didn't fuck it up with you, you would be giving birth to lil me!"

"Ew!" I turn to walk away but he hug me.

"I miss you Ed!" He mumble in my hair.

"You were my baby in highschool!"  He continued.

"Yea and as much as I loved taming you,you sure as hell went back to your old ways after I left!" I pointed out.

"You always gonna have a piece of my heart!" He said with a kiss on my cheek again.

"I'm aware!!" I return the hug then his friends came and took him.

Jesus what's wrong with me!

Get yourself together Eden! Its just the alcohol

I turned to go to a quiet room when I was pulled by someone!

(AN**and that's all for now stay tune)

Caption this:

Question of the Chapter!

Favorite mama of the boys?

Who pulled her?

Ash💙♾