Arc 2: Chapter Fourteen *41*

"Woah, spacey." Says Diane as they get on the tour bus.

"Yep!" Smiles Meliodas. "Now, I've separated the rooms decently. Me, Elizabeth, and Angel will share a room, Ban, Elaine, and Mitsuru in another, Diane and King, and then Gowther, Merlin, And Escanor Get there own, fair?" He Asks in which everyone nods.

"When we get to our shows that are out of state, my dad already paid for a private jet so we'll be using that."

"Also, we have to set rules. Especially for those of us sharing rooms. We can't be doing a lot of that," Meliodas Says. "And if we do, quietly please." He Says.

"You and Elizabeth probably do it more than us~!" Says Ban in his usual sing song tone. "Doubted, why do you think you guys had a baby before us!" "Well-"

Elizabeth And Elaine sigh. "Here goes them with their arguing over us. Again." Elizabeth nods. "I hope they know it gets annoying." She Says, before grabbing Meliodas by the collar and pulling them towards their rooms.

"Immature," Elizabeth says rolling her eyes, before moving to change her daughters diaper.

"Woah, you look pissed. What's up with you?" He Asks quietly.

"Nothings wrong with me, why would you think that?" She snaps, her voice harsher than usual.

Meliodas stares at Elizabeth in astonishment. Never, in all his years of knowing Elizabeth, has she been in a mood this bad, and over something as small as this.

"Elizabeth, what are you mad about?"

"I'm not mad, just very annoyed. Mostly because of you."

"Then maybe I'll just leave..." He Says, not wanting to piss her off even more.

"Your an idiot you know? You weren't suppose to actually leave! You were supposed to cuddle with me and hug me tight." She Says, And a few seconds later tears were running down her face.

Meliodas moves to comfort her, and Elizabeth gladly accepts.

"I'm sorry for going off on you like that. I just...I don't know I guess somethings wrong with me." She says before yawning.

"Get some sleep princess," he says, kissing her forehead, and Elizabeth nods, snuggling up against him.

***********

As soon as Elizabeth fell asleep, Meliodas got up.

"C'mon Angel, it's time to investigate something." Says Melissa's, grabbing his daughters hand as she walked wobbly. Noticing this, he picked her up, despite Elizabeth not wanting him to baby her anymore.

"Let's also not tell mom about this, he whispers before stepping out."

Meliodas takes his car and drives to the nearest store. After getting what he needed, he left, and headed back to the tour bus.

Meliodas went into the bathroom, and luckily, Elizabeth hadn't of flushed the toilet after using it, since she had went full blown psycho on him not even thirty minutes ago.

Sticking the test in the water (or pee idk ?) and as soon as it started loading it he popped the cap back on the pregnancy test.

"Look Angel, this right here, will determine wether or not you'll be having a little brother or sister," he tells the baby, even though he knew that she couldn't understand him.

Angel continues to squeal, as she plays with some of her toys, and Meliodas can feel his heart racing.

If she isn't pregnant. He'd be happy. He wouldn't have to worry. But if she is, he'd still be happy, but he wouldn't stop worrying.

Would everything go wrong this time around?

Instead, Meliodas looked over to the test, which was ready. And on the test, read the words...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pregnant.