Arc 1: Chapter Twenty-Five

(Elizabeth's baby shower fit at the top)

Today was a very special day for Meliodas and Elizabeth. Along with it being their baby shower, they were also going to find out the gender of their baby.

Everyone was wearing the color of what they thought the baby would be, Meliodas and Elizabeth were wearing pink, Elaine was wearing pink, Ban was wearing blue, Diane was wearing blue, King was wearing pink, Merlin was wearing blue, both of Elizabeth's sisters were wearing pink, her father was wearing blue, Meliodas' father wasn't doing it, and Zeldris was wearing blue only because he didn't want to wear pink.

"So what do you we have to do?" Asks Elizabeth once Margaret hands her and Meliodas the confetti canons.

"You'll have to twist it. On the count of three Okay?" Elizabeth nods and looks to Meliodas sending him a reassuring smile.

"One, two, three," and at that they twist the canons, and out comes the pink confetti.

Elizabeth jumps into Meliodas' arms, and after sharing a hug they kiss.

Meliodas puts an arm on her tummy.

"We're having a little girl," he says, and Elizabeth smiles as he talks to their little girl.

"Now we really have to come up with girl names." She Says, wiping away a few tears. They were of happiness though.

"I was hoping you'd have a boy so him and Mitsuru could fight." Says Ban, with his own son in his hands.

"Is this Mitsuru!" Elizabeth Says, her smile brightening at how cute he is.

"Yup! Don't be shy Mitsu, say hello to Aunt Ellie." Says Elaine, urging forward her son. They boy sends her a wave, which makes Elizabeth's heart melt even more.

"Can we keep him?" Elizabeth looks at Meliodas, pouting.

"Who knows cap'n, maybe your daughter and my son will get together."

"That'll make us like family!" Says Elizabeth as her and Elaine begin talking about how they'd hook their children up together.

"You look on edge...what's wrong?" Merlin Asks Meliodas.

"It's just...I have a bad feeling. The due date is nearing so..."

"You don't trust my doctoring skillls?" She Asks.

"I do but-" "You shouldn't worry. I love Elizabeth like a sister Meliodas. I won't let her die, or you guys daughter." Says Merlin.

"I'm holding you to that,"

~Later That Night~

Elizabeth sat in bed, actually eating normal food, jalapeños Cheetos and some chocolate covered peanuts.

"You know, now that we know it's a girl, we should start working on a nursery."

"Well...this was supposed to be a surprise but...me and the rest of the sins bought a house together. There's tons of rooms and space, and we could make the nursery there, along as your fine with moving out. Everyone's almost already moved in too."

"Of course I'm fine, and excited! We can paint the walls light pink and decorate it and- Wait, can I see the house?" Elizabeth Asks.

"Sure princess," Says Meliodas grabbing his car keys.

Elizabeth followed him into his car, and they drove there.

It certainly was a huge house. A mansion pretty much. (Figures cos there like rich millionaires-) "So you guys have been hiding this from me?" Asks Elizabeth.

"Yeah...but only because it was supposed to be a surprise after you have the baby." He Says.

"Fine...I'll let it slide." She Says.

"Shall we see the inside?" He Asks, taking her hand. Elizabeth nods.

Short cos I have no inspo :(