Arc 1: Chapter Twenty-Four

"Meliodas, have you seen Ellie?" Asks Veronica worriedly.

"She didn't come home around like one?" He Asks.

"No, I thought you would've dropped her off or something but she's still not home yet."

"I'll go look for her," He Says before running off.

I swear to god Estarossa, if you have her...

********

When Elizabeth awoke, it was dark, and her head was throbbing.

Where am I? And then all yesterday's thoughts come back to her.

"Esta!" She Calls. "Looks like sleeping beauty woke up." He Says, touching a strand of her hair.

"I hope you know that Meliodas-" But she stops. He wouldn't find me...I got so mad at him that he probably doesn't even want me anymore.

"What are you trying to accomplish?" She Asks him.

"I just want my soon to be wife and my baby to be fine." He Speaks.

"I'm not you wife, and this isn't your baby."

"What do you mean Ellie? I gave you that ring on your finger and we made love all night until you got pregnant."

"Esta whatever you imagined...it's not real. You need help."

"Ellie I think you need help. My brothers blinded you." He Says.

"Estarossa, the police are gonna come for you. You don't wanna get in trouble."

"What happened to Meliodas?" He smirks. Elizabeth looks down. "We got into an argument...and, I don't know..."

"See, I can treat you better," He Says kissing her neck, and Elizabeth didn't fight it. She was here alone, and nobody could come to save it.

"You must like it Ellie...your not fighting it."

Silent tears were coming out of her eyes, but she couldn't do anything. She was weak.

And then all of a sudden, a gunshot rang throughout the room, and Estarossa's body fell to the floor.

"He's not dead..." comes the voice of her savior. Elizabeth wipes her eyes, and when she sees yellow hair and emerald eyes she stands up and embraces him.

"Why'd you come?" She manages to whisper.

"Why? Ellie don't ask that. I promised you I'd save you didn't I?"

"E-even after us arguing and me being a total ass." She says wiping her eyes.

"It was my fault. I acted like I didn't care when really I should've just talked to you. I'm sorry for all the sleepless nights you had because of me. I'm sorry," he says.

"We both aren't supposed to cry," says Elizabeth, a smile coming onto her face.

"Let's get out of here." She says. The police had already taken away Estarossa, so the two headed to Meliodas' car.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" She begs once their seated. "I'll stay with you every night." He says.

"Promise?"

"I promise?" He says kissing her forehead.