Arc 2: Chapter Two *29*

Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

"You graduated today Elizabeth. Your dad has your diploma. You were supposed to be valedictorian but...they let someone else read your speech. It's been hard without you...and our little angel won't go to sleep without me singing to her. I got you a gift for your birthday today...but I don't think you'll wake up." Says Meliodas, the hand that wasn't holding his daughter having a little box in it.

"I almost forgot...I'll start working at my dads office tomorrow. Me and the sins also made a new song which blew up, and I'm writing one about our daughter that I wish you could sing with me..." He says, sending her hand a squeeze.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says, kissing Elizabeth cheek before leaving, and just as he leaves, he receives a call from his father.

"Can you head over to my office right now?"

"Are you sure you want me to go? I have my daughter with me."

"I suppose that's fine...you should really give her a name though." He says before hanging up. Within the next five minutes Meliodas was there. He hated bring his baby girl into the office because all of the workers there fawned over her, but today he'd just ignore them.

"You called for me?" Asks Meliodas, coming into his dads office.

"Thanks for coming Meliodas, I'd like you to meet Liz, she'll be your assistant." Says Mr. Dracon.

"She looks just like-"

"Like Elizabeth?" His Dad Whispers into his ear. "I know which is why I chose her. If Elizabeth ends up not waking up you two will make a cute couple." He Whispers. "She'll wake up dad," Says Meliodas.

"Sure...you two get to know eachother. I'll be taking my granddaughter on a stroll around the company. When you were this small I did the same thing." Says his father and Meliodas rolls his eyes as he gives him his daughter.

"Meliodas right? I hope we can get along just fine." She Says, rubbing a hand along his back sexually.

Meliodas rolls his eyes. "I'm not interested." He Says.

"Hm...your a tough one. Every business man I've worked as an assistant for always lets me hit. This'll be interesting with you." She smirks.