Arc 2: Chapter Twelve *39*

"Hm...it's warm..." Elizabeth murmurs, fluttering her eyes. As she opens her eyes, she looks to the side to see blonde hair, and also Angel's small frame.

"It wasn't a dream." She wipes her eyes. They had really made her up and he was really here with her.

"I don't wanna lose you again Meli," she whispers, kissing his lips, and right before she pulled away an arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer.

"I don't wanna lose you either Ellie," he whispers in their kiss, as he kisses her more passionately, this time adding more tongue. Once their done, Elizabeth was panting and they would've gone to the next stage if if it wasn't for Angel being there.

"I have to tell you something," He Says, breaking their comfortable silence.

"Go on,"

"Our tour dates have been confirmed. Our first concert is in Cali in six months. We'll have 30 shows in all, and there will be a show every week. We'll be on tour for seven months and our last show is in July."

"Which means I have seven months without you...?" Elizabeth pouts. "Actually, I was hoping you and Angel would both come." He Asks. "Of course," she smiles lifting her daughter up.

"You hear that Angel, we're gonna be with Dada while he's on tour! We're gonna see him perform!" She Says in a baby voice, lifting her up and down. Angel begins laughing, and Meliodas takes a moment to smile at his family.

"Do you wanna head home...I mean this is your home but to-"

"To our home?" She asks him, smiling at the slight blush on his cheeks. "Awe your so cute," She says pulling his cheeks. Meliodas turns away, embarrassed just a bit.

"C'mon, lets go home."

Short cos there's no inspo :(