Arc 2: Chapter Five *32*

And after all this time
I'm still into you

~2 Weeks Later~

Today, was the last day he would see Elizabeth's face. And he was completely fine with it. He loved her...but...he had to move on. They were pulling the plug today.

"Ellie...we've had a long run. And I love you. More than anything. I'll never forget about you." He promises, as he kisses her lips one last time.

"Say goodbye to mama angel," he says holding up her hand to send a little wave. And as much as he wanted to cry, he wouldn't. He'd stay strong for his daughter.

"Are Those Your last words?" Asks a Doctor.

Meliodas nods. "I love you Ellie..." he says.

"Mhm...I love you...too Mel." Comes our her soft and faded voice, and Meliodas almost doesn't believe his ears.

But when she sits up infront of him, he realizes that this was real.

Meliodas immediately hugs her as best he could with their daughter in his hands, and she hugs back with as much strength as she could.

A nurse hands Elizabeth some water, in which she drinks thirstily.

"I-i didn't think you'd come back to me...to us..." he whispers in her chest. "I'm sorry for leaving." She says, kissing his cheek.

"And this is..." she looks down in awe at her daughter. "Mommy's sorry for leaving you." She whispers, holding onto her daughter.

After their small reunion, the doctors run some test on Elizabeth.

"Her agoraphobia is still there, but barely at that. Along with that her lifespan was increased." Says Merlin.

"When can she go home?"

"Today," Says Merlin, And Elizabeth turns to Meliodas with a smile upon her face.

After taking a shower and getting dressed in new clothes, Elizabeth could leave. She couldn't exactly walk because her legs were too weak, so Meliodas was holding her, and she was holding onto their daughter.

"I'm sorry for leaving..." Elizabeth trails off as they make their way into the car. "It doesn't matter...your back home now." He Says kissing her lips.

"How much did I miss...?" She Asks, her eyes glancing to her daughter.

"She can sit up now, and she can eat baby food or other soft foods."

"She can..." she trails off Sadly.

"What's her name?" She Asks, And Meliodas almost forgot that she didn't have one.

"I never named her. I was waiting until you woke up. I've been calling her angel though and she seems to like it." He Says.

"Hm...then that's her name." She smiles. Meliodas looks confused. "Her names Angel Dracon." She Says. "Angel Liones," He corrects.

"Why my last name?"

"Because I don't her to go down the same path I did." He Whispers. "But your not like that anymore..." she says, wrapping her arms around him.

"Liones sounds better," he smirks before kissing her once again. This time the kiss was longer and more passionate, mixed with tongue.

And as he's kissing her, he realizes one mistake he made. And that was cheating on her with Liz.