Arc 1: Chapter Eighteen

It's been two days since they first arrived in Paris, and they had two days left here. They've spent the last few days doing everything with their class, but today, the teacher was letting them do some things wether by themselves, with each other, or with their significant other.

Meliodas didn't find out till this morning that his father had arranged a business meeting with some people in Paris, and he was making him go since today was a free day. Along with that Elizabeth's father thought it was best that she go too, and she had no idea why when she wasn't even going to inherit his company.

"Your dads making you go?" Asks Elaine. "Yeah...which is weird." Says Elizabeth. It was morning routine for them to be back with each other in the morning, since it was kinda prohibited that boys were sharing rooms with girls. Diane was joining them too, and Merlin usually would too but she wanted to check out the medical programs they had here.

"Ooh! Maybe he wants to give you his company!" Says Diane. "But why...Margaret would get it, and even if she didn't want it, it'd go to Veronica."

"Think Ellie. He wouldn't give it to Veronica because...she doesn't fit the part...and if you and Meliodas are together, he'd make more money by giving it to you. Think about it. Meliodas will inherit his dads company, which makes even more money than your own. If he gives it to you then that's more money on his part."

"So basically, he's selling me out?"

"Not necessarily since you and Mel are together but if you weren't it'd probably be an arranged marriage."

"True...I don't even know what I'm gonna wear to this thing."

"Ooh! Let me help! Business, but fashion at the same time!" Diane cheers, rummaging through Elizabeth suitcase and what little she had in the closet.

"She gets excited about these things," Elaine Says. "Too excited." She adds and Elizabeth nods in agreement.

"Wear this!" She Says shoving a pink dress at her. "This is the one Mel bought me..." she says examining the dress.

"Even more reason to put it on." Says Diane and Elizabeth nods.

"How do I look?" She Asks nervously

"Amazing!" Both girls squeal at the same time, just as a knock sounds at the door.

"Who it it?" Elizabeth calls out.

"It's me, Meliodas. Ready to go?"

"Uhm...yeah just about." She says throwing on some heels and grabbing her phone and purse.

"See you guys," waves Elizabeth opening the door.

"Still sad about having to come?" Asks Meliodas. "Yeah...I was gonna try and sleep till atleast one today since the time zones are a bit different." She yawns.

"If it's not curfew before we get back, I'll take you out." He Says.

"Really...we haven't really went on a date since I got pregnant."

"I know. Things just happened so fast." He Says as they enter a cab.

"True...and there was still so much I wanted to do..." she sighs. "Your acting like your gonna die." He says and Elizabeth bites her lip. "I mean I could...me and Merlin have been talking about it and she says there's a fifty fifty chance, and thirty percent that our baby is even gonna make it through the birth. W-we don't know what could happen. And what if me and the baby die! Then that's means-"

"Calm down Ellie you'll set off You illness." He Says And She regains her composure. "Your right..." She says breathing in and out, and after taking her medicine she was fine again.

A few minutes later they arrived at the meeting, and too bad there was a bunch of paparazzi there.

Meliodas sighs. "I'll try and tell them to get lost since it'll set off you illness." He says stepping out the car and Elizabeth nods.

"I know you guys need your pictures and you stories and stuff but please, Elizabeth can't handle large crowds very much since their overwhelming. It could set off her illness." He says to the crowd of interviews. Some leaves while others complain.

"But Mr. Dracon! We just want a few pictures of you two together!"

"We also want some statements! People are claiming-"

"If you leave now I'll answer any rumours you guys have afterwards." He Says And all of them scramble at that.

"Thanks for that," Says Elizabeth getting out the car. Meliodas takes her hand into his. "No problem, they were ticking me off anyway." He Says as they head into the building. Not aware of that one picture getting taken.

For Elizabeth, the business meeting was boring. She rarely put her two cents in about whatever they were talking about, she wasn't really listening anymore. Meliodas however, was shining out. It was like another talent of his. He was good at this stuff even though he hated it.

"Elizabeth," says a voice, snapping her from her thoughts. "The meetings over, we can leave now." He Says And she nods standing up.

"I wish you both luck as young parents!" Says one of the people there. If Elizabeth remembered correctly his name was Arthur, and he was a rich self made millionaire and apparently friends with Meliodas.

"Thank you, and I hope to see you soon Arthur," Says Meliodas.

"Also Ellie, don't freak out when the paparazzi come. I promised them a few questions but no pictures." He Says as a heard of interviews crowd around them.

"Mr. Dracon, you promised us a few questions answered by you and your girlfriend Ms. Liones." Speaks a female reporter. "I did. We have until our ride gets here and it's five minutes away. Go ahead, but remember no pictures please."

"From the looks of it your girlfriend is pregnant! Is that true?" Asks one reporter. "Yes...it was unplanned but we're making the most of it." Answers Elizabeth, which surprises Meliodas.

"Are you two engaged?" "No, not yet." Says Meliodas making her blush.

They answer a few more questions until their ride arrives, and they leave.

"Do you think your dad will see that interview?" They both ask at the same time as they get into the car.

"You go first." Says Mel And Elizabeth nods. "Yeah...but I couldn't hide it anymore. No mater what I wore our little baby just wanted to poke out." Says Elizabeth rubbing her stomach.

"True...Speaking Of our little baby, in another month we'll be able to know the gender."

"I want a girl," Answers Elizabeth quickly. "I want her to have your hair and eyes, to look just like you." Says Elizabeth. "I'd rather her look like you. Your gorgeous." He says making her blush and look away, but he leads her face back towards him and kisses her passionately.