Chapter Five, Interesting Developments

Start from the beginning

bvbvampire15: Groans. "Well, sorry guys, I guess. I just think my Vampire skills kicked in." 

Lovety001: ....Vampire? *Swallows* You're a vampire?

Erika clears throat again. 

bvbvampire15: Yep. What, you scared? *Grins widely*

Purplerulz257: Well, if you bleed purple I'll be your best friend. 

This was changing the subject...

hinata153000: Guys...I think Erika wants to continue with this contest...

tiah101: You know what? This is a waste of my precious lifespan. I need to use this for more important things...like catching Sasuke and Naruto...hahaha *Sneaks away to back of stage*

bvbvampire15: What? Did that tiah person just leave? I'm going to get Sasuke first!

Lovety001: You did not just go there. I will have Sasuke!

Suddenly everyone feels a chilling aura. Slowly they turn to look at Erika, the source of this dark feeling. 

Erika: ...If you don't want to play...I guess I must just reward you all handsomely. *Everyone's eyebrows raise* You all recieve one clone of Sasuke and one clone of Naruto. Treat them carefully, you know what you do with them will go back to the original one's memories.

Everyone cheers even though they are secretly sad they can't have the real Sasuke/Naruto. 

Naruto and Sasuke: WHAT?

Sasuke: Erika, I hate you. I shall get back at you for this. 

Naruto: ...I was right, this is human trafficking. NO, anime character trafficking. Why don't America have laws on this? I thought America was land of the free!

Sasuke: You do know we're kind of international and 'non-existent' to people who haven't heard about us, right?

Erika: Haaaave fuuuun!

Everyone except the two poor guys: Muahahhahahaha....we sure will..........

End?

 ACTUAL STORY-----------------------------

That awkward moment when you realize you have no idea what the idiot was sick with and you have no idea what he was allergic to. 

Naruto drove back home after three minutes on the road, defeated. 

He wasn’t thinking right, and after that…interesting development in the ‘Gay’ category at the back of his head…(The kiss) he was doubting his own existence and the very fabric of life itself. 

So he went home to ponder while making a very delicious Ramen packet and while the moron moaned in pain on the Sofa.

Aaaaaand he failed. Miserably. Sighing, Naruto went to check on the ravenette. “Oi…Uchiha? You alive? Hey, can you hear me?” He tried to gently talk to the feverish male and surprisingly, made communication possible with the sick idiot. He felt sort of like the child in the movie of E.T. after discovering the fact that E.T. could, in fact, talk back and had intelligence.