Chapter Ten- New Faces

The proceeding Friday morning went more disastrous than Naruto would have ever guessed. 

First, he woke to unfamiliar surrounding and almost had an heart attack. 

Second, he was sleeping next to someone-again. 

And last but DEFINITELY not the least...It wasn't Sasuke.

Naruto screeched in fright and threw off the covers, jumping off the bed like he was about to catch some disease. There was a frightfully attractive adult sleeping in a long sleeved shirt that looked awfully like Sasuke. 

Then the person got up, slightly annoyed. "Ugh-" 

"U-Uchiha!!" Naruto shouted into thin air and the male in the bed opened his eyes, glaring daggers at him. Literally. 

"That would be me." He muttered almost hoarsely and looked around. "Oh...this isn't my room." He muttered and Naruto stared at him. 

"What is the matter-" At that very moment Sasuke walked into the room and saw both of them at the same time. Naruto realized he only had a shirt and boxers on and tried to not look embarrassed. The other male gave Sasuke an exasperated look. "I can't get a single moment of rest, can I?" He mumbled and slid back down into the blankets, then stuffed a pillow right above his ear. 

"Itachi, what are you doing in the guest's bed?" Sasuke asked and Itachi said something muffled about three in the morning and business. 

"Come on, Uzumakii. We're leaving." Naruto glanced at his clothes regretfully before leaving the room, wondering how he could get his uniform on when his uniform was in the guest room. 

"Sorry about my brother, he's a painter and he works with stocks." Sasuke apologized and Naruto looked at him. "A painter who does stocks?" 

"...I think...No, nevermind. Go get some clothes on, take care of your hygiene, blah blah blah." 

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Why are you trying to act as a parent?" Sasuke shrugged. "Don't know. I made breakfast, I'm leaving. Oh, and by the way-class starts in ten minutes. Good bye." 

Naruto barely had time to cuss before he ran into the restroom and fix what he could in five minutes, then he ran the entire way to school.

He was huffing and puffing by the time he got there, and class had started ten minutes ago. He groaned, then tried to calm his breathing before entering.

Thirty pairs of eyes stared at him and he gave all them a goofy grin. "Sorry, Kakashi-sensei, but-"

"Kakashi's not here, baka." Kiba called from the back and Naruto deadpanned. He wasn't even in his class yet...Naruto sighed and walked to his seat, where he started chatting with Kiba.

The whole hour passed without the appearance of Kakashi.  

Naruto thought it was kind of strange but he shrugged it off. He had a whole day left in this horrible place called school before his Grandma comes. 

In Second hour, however...There was a new student. "New". 

Naruto gasped and took a step back, out of the doorway and back into the hall. 

In front of him, talking to the teacher with half his face clear to Naruto's-was Gaara. 

His best friend who left him in middle school had come back. Naruto couldn't help but tackle his friend in a giant hug, surprising both the teacher and Gaara before he smiled and patted Naruto's head. "Hello." He muttered softly and Naruto grinned. "Wassup."

"So I guess you already know Gaara?" The teacher asked with a smile and Naruto nodded happily. "Of course!" 

"Would you like the job of familiarizing things with Gaara for me? He'll be in this school from now on." Naruto's eyes widened. "That would be awesome!"