Prologue

Kushina laughed at her younger son's expression. He was the best thing in the world, tied with Minato. Currently though, he was dressed quite fashionably in an orange dress, blushing like crazy. "Mommy! Girls wear this kind of clothing, not guys!" She shushed him. "It's fine, Naruto! I'm just testing you to get the measurements right, and you'll just be my cute little guinea pig till you grow up big and strong, like daddy, okay?" He made a crying face. "But I don't wanna be a girl!" Kushina laughed. "Of course you won't be a girl, Naruto! I'm just seeing if the sizes are right for the children!" 

"Why can't you get one of those doll things?" He grumbled but let her put a ribbon in his golden blond hair. He was so precious, so fragile...he was their own best creation. "You look fabulous! I think I'll give this design to my boss tomorrow!" Naruto grinned. "Can I go play now?" 

"Yes, but be careful, repeat the three rules!" Kushina said strictly, but a smile was on her face. He scrouched up his adorable little face and started reciting. "Safety number one, study number two, and having fun is number three!" 

"Remember, rule number two and three are in random order!" Kushina winked and Naruto pumped a small fist up into the air. "Yay!" He squealed and hugged Kushina, and she couldn't help but grin fondly. He was precious, alright. And so was Mikoto's little baby, the pale skinned black haired boy. Naruto hadn't met him yet...

"Naruto, would you like to meet a new person sometimes today?" Kushina asked, pinching Naruto's small cheeks. "Of course! I would always want to meet a friend!" He laughed and she smiled. "Well, there's this boy, he's around your age, and he looks just like Snow White!" Naruto looked up at her. "Snow White is a girl, mommy! You're being silly." 

"Well, he has all the traits. Flawless white skin, glossy black hair, big black eyes, and...oh, his lips wouldn't be red as a cherry, right? That would be fairly strange...Unless..." Kushina's mind started to picture. He would be a good person to dress up too, but it'd be hard for many people to be able to wear the colors he can. She sighed. He was a perfectly good child to dress up. 

"He sounds like a woman, eww! I know someone that has all those traits, but she is a girl." Naruto said and a blush started to creep on his cheeks. "she is really pretty..." Kushina looked at him. "Naruto? Is there something you're not telling me...?" She asked, a smirk starting to appear on her face. Naruto shook his head quickly to each side, cheeks turning even redder. He was absolutely adorable. "N-no! Is just that I have to go to see her now, we promised each other that we'd meet again at the playground right now! I have to go, mommy!" Naruto said and started running to the door, only to be tackled by a crazy mother. "Naruto.." Kushina began creepily and continued. "who gave you permission to go outside in such cute clothing? Only I and Minato can see this cute thing! And you'll get it all dirty!" She clucked and started to help Naruto out of the stuffy clothing. "Ah! Thank you for reminding me, mommy! I would have been so embarrassed!" He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. 

"Well, have fun sweetie. Come back at the exact time, okay?" Kushina cooed after Naruto was back in his regular clothes. He looked even cuter this way, for some strange reason. "Yes mommy!" He smiled and ran outside, laughing. 

Kushina dialed Minato immediately. "Psst, incoming, Minato!" She whispered into the phone and on the other end came some apologies and some strange sounds, then Minato's voice came through. "Kushina, I'm in a meeting and-"

"Naruto has a crush." The four magic words worked itself into Minato's brain, Kushina imagined, and she was right. "I'm listening." He said seriously. 

"The description: Black hair, black eyes, white skin. That's all I've got right now. I'm going to track Naruto, okay? You'll have to help me later." Kushina laughed evilly and she heard Minato chuckle back evilly. It was good to have a husband that thought of things the same way she did.