Chapter Sixteen- Uchihas + Naruto @TheHotSpring = Awkwardness

Wow, I have made it to chapter 16...I never thought I'd make it this far...

Hahaha, did you know (Fun fact!) I was going to erase everything I had on this website and dissapear off the face of the internet at one point through this story?

...All because of a stupid writer's block.

Ahahaha of course I'm not going to do that now...ahaha...ha..ha....

Yeah you should start reading the story because the more I write on this little Author's note the more you'd want to come to my house and probably blow it up. Or threaten to...

...

Onwards with the story!!!

-Erika XD

____________________________________________________________

In the Bat mobile...(More like Super Mario Kart)

"Hey Ino, are we there yet?" Karen asked with obvious irritation and Ino turned around in the shotgun seat, an eyebrow raised in question. "Why are you asking me?" She asked quizzically, looking completely confused by the question.

"Because you have the GPS signal and Sakura here is driving." Karen said very slowly, looking at Ino as if she were starting to question her IQ and her previous thoughts on the blonde's intelligence.

Ino laughed. "Oh! Of course! I don't really know, it says we're a few hundred feet away."

...

"Oh, and we've passed it again. Now we're a mile away."

Sakura slammed on the brakes and pulled over, disbelief and almost anger on her face. "Ino, when I asked for the instructions it means that you need to tell me when we're supposed to turn!" Thankfully there weren't many people driving around that time, it was in the middle of basically nowhere.

"Oh. Well we'd have gotten there eventually..." Ino muttered and narrowed her eyes. "Wait a second..."

"What is it now?"

"I think someone's trying to talk to me."

"..."

"Oh, this is Ino's dad." Her face suddenly changed and turned into an expression none of them had ever seen before. Was it...strictness? "You young ladies better behave, Sakura, your mother had already contacted me and told me about your recklessness. When you go back apologize and expect to be grounded."

...

"Ino, don't tell me it's that weird pychological problem your entire family has acting up again..."

"Do I look like I'm joking, young lady?" Ino asked with furrowed eyebrows, looking very stern. Sakura opened her mouth to reply sarcastically then thought better of it. "Um. No."

"Good. Now I'll hand Ino over to you under the trust I have for you and I expect you to take care of her." Sakura nodded and Ino slumped over her seat.