Chapter 14

Daenerys's point of view:

We joined the others for lunch after Rhaego calmed down. I sat at the end of the table as usual and Jon sat at the other end. I saw Missendei watching us suspiciously.

"What makes you so happy?" Asked Tyrion.

"We just had a great family time." Replied Rhaego.

Everyone seemed to be satisfied with this answer and I thanked Rhaego with a smile, which he returned immediately. During the meal I saw Rhaego discreetly add food to my dish and I realized that he wanted me to have enough food because of the baby. It was really nice but it was just the beginning of my pregnancy and I wasn't particularly hungry. I forced myself to eat to reassure Rhaego and Jon who was also watching what I ate carefully. I believe that the two of them will be on my back throughout all this pregnancy. My two little angels, the two people I love the most in this world ... Well, two of the people I love the most in this world, soon there will be a third. I was put out of my thoughts by Tyrion.

"Jon I hope you remember we take the boat in an hour. "

I had completely forgotten that it was today that they had to leave for Kings Landing with the dead man Jon and the others caught. I saw by the look on his face that he too had forgotten.

"I will be there don't worried Tyrion." Jon answered.

"I'm sure you had forgotten." Replied Tyrion irritated.

"I would like you to change your tone Tyrion." I said curtly. "What is your problem right now? "

" My problem ?" He asked anxiously. "My problem is that you seem more interested in your little love affair with Jon than in the wars that come upon us. "

Before I could answer anything, I saw Rhaego getting up on his chair.

"Leave them alone !!!" Rhaego shouted. "They deserve to be happy and they are happy so leave them alone. The truth is that you are jealous because you are alone and they are happy together. Before my mom was alone, she only had me as a family and you have almost no family so you thought that somehow you and my mom were the same but now you see her happy with Jon and you just realize that you are not the same, that she is not alone unlike you! "

He came down from his chair and grabbed my hand and Jon's, pulling us gently out of the room. Once in his room, he let go of us and turned to me.

"Sorry mom, I know I wasn't nice but I had to say it. I couldn't bear his wickedness to you anymore. "

I took him in my arms. I was really moved that he is defending us that way.

"I know you had done it for good reason don't worry. "

I kissed his forehead and saw that Jon was looking at us with a big smile on his face. I got up and kissed him.

"I had completely forgotten that you had to leave today. "

I was sad that we were separated again.

"It's only for 3 days, after that you will join us with your dragons at Kings Landing. "

" And me ? Can I come with you mom? Please. "

He gave me a look and it broke my heart to have to say no to it, but I had no choice.

"You cann't come Rhaego, it's too dangerous, we'll be surrounded by enemies. "

"If it's too dangerous for me, it's too dangerous for my little brother or sister, so you cann't go either. "

He crossed his little arms on his chest, determined.

"He's right you know." Jon added, and I glared at him. I couldn't believe they allied each other against me.