All this while kiera was yelling and punching whoever came into her view trying to stop her to get to murphy.

Someone grab kiera from behind "Get the fuck away from me" she yelled and jabbed him into jaws with his elbow.

"you psycho bitch" yelled another person and fell to ground.

"i will show you what a psycho bitch is, you fucker" and then she jammed her heel into his stomach again and again and again.

Thats when Rome came and stop her "woah stop kiera and go help murphy"

Thats when she get her sense back and then run towards murphy yellin his name  "Muuurphyyyyy"

She almost reached him but someone pushed her from behind and she fall face flat on ground.

With the speed she fell, with double that speed she get up but wobbled on her feets.

She gained her posture and look up to see bellamy in little distance yelling into clarke's face telling her that its her fault.

With a haunted look on her face she saw bellamy walk toward murphy and cut the rope with his axe.

The only sound at that moment was th scream that come out of kiera mouth and murphy choking on his breath.

Kiera was paralyzed, she couldn't move, she couldn't breath, all she did was look at murphy choking with haunted eyes.

By the look in her eyes bellamy knewed that  he was dead and kiera was too.

"whats happening? charlotte get out of here" yelled finn showing up with charlottle

"They hanged murphy for killing wells" said a red hair.

"stop this madness" said finn running towards murphy but derek stopped him "finn no"

All this while murphy was fighting his last breath and kiera was frozen.

"stop it okay, murphy didnt kill wells. i did"

"oh my god" it was like kiera could breath again she move faster than the bullet, she snatched bellmay axe feom his belt and cut off murphy's rope.

Murphy fell down breathing rapidly while kiera did all in her might to help him.

kiera turn around and face charlotte "you better run" said with warning.

****************

Moments later everyone was outside bellamy tent including murphy and kiera while clarke,finn,bellamy and the little bitch was inside.

"i am gonna kill that little bitch" wispered murphy

"slow down murphy" replied kiera with a look in her eyes.

She knew murphy well, too well for his own good and she knew that soon his cup of patience would overfill and flow.

So she walk away from group and towards bellamy's tent.