Chapter 11 - Eliza

I wipe the tears off of Alice's face as she lies there underneath me, a faint smile spreads across her lips as she slowly experiences a feeling that many only feel when they're completely enlightened, happy, or relieved of any looming pressure onto them. The smile can only be described as a feeling of utter and absolute resolve. Sure, she went through a fairly difficult experience only moments ago to finally reach that peak, but now that it has happened, I can safely assume that whatever demons and insecurities she had are completely void now that she has ended her life of being male.

She may have been accepted as a female by both Dan and I years ago, but by looking at her face, I can tell she's staring far enough into my eyes that she's able to look at her own reflection. For the first time in her life, looking back at herself in a way like this, she accepts herself as a female through and through. Forever locked in my heart, memories, and emotions is this smile that assures me that now, she is guaranteed to be the happiest person she can possibly be going forward in life.

Slowly, I watch her slump and squeeze into me as she enters her new life, cocooning like a caterpillar and falling into a peaceful slumber. Her left hand grasps mine with an intensity of someone holding down the reset button to restart their run before going on to set record pace. Her right hand wraps itself gently around my waist, cupping only slightly against my asscheek; knowing very well that now that she has stepped onto another level of her journey, even in her sleep, Alice is the type of person to turn around and reach down to help the less fortunate one up the next step.

"It's my turn now," I whisper to myself, looking back at Dan to signal him that I am ready to see what lies further beyond my level of comprehension.

Dan resumes his position, placing his hands securely on my hips so he is able to pivot around my abdomen just as before. Although, at his point of view, I may look quite similar to that of a dog raising her butt in the air, but the position is unavoidable as I lean forward to further comfort and indulge myself in the warmth and softness of Alice's skin.

My head is easily cushioned by her smaller and much more petite chest. Despite her only being on small supplements for most of her teen life, her bust is just large enough to make it seem she can pass as a female. It's extraordinary, for even though I have spent the most time with her, lying on her now, her skin is just as soft and smooth as a natural woman. Alice has done everything she possibly could do at her juncture, and at this very moment, all of that hard work is finally going to pay off for her.

Dan enters me. I told him to not hold back, so having his cock slip inside me isn't entirely the most pleasant experience, for in a virgin sense of terms, one could say that he popped my cherry with just the simple movement of his member entering inside my vagina. Thankfully, for the both of us, having him touch me helped give me a sense of just how much I should prepare mentally before he did commit. Additionally, the mere fact that Alice had come out and graced me with her presence definitely made it so I was comfortable enough to have him slip himself inside as long as I had her moral support.

The sensation is completely different from anything I have ever experienced before, for I can barely even describe how it feels. All I can say for certain is that the more vigorously he tries to inch his way deeper inside of me, the warmer my entire body feels as a result. Many people have told me in the past that the first time will always be the most painful, but I can't even notice any major pain or ache in my body as he drives himself inside me.

"You can be more honest with yourself," Dan teases, taking one of his hands off of my hip so he can instead grab a fistful of my short brown hair, "You feel good, don't you?"

Before I can respond to him, Dan pulls on my hair just enough to arch my spine a little bit. My head and neck rise off of Alice's body as I am now beginning to get dominated in the way I asked for. Sure, it does sting and pinch quite a bit due to how short my hair is, but it's exhilarating to feel like I'm a fragile girl despite all of my experience in weight and stamina training.