Chapter 2 - Dan

Alice sits on the bed, avoiding eye contact with me as she restricts her figure by hugging herself around the waist. She would also have a pillow pressed against her chest; hiding her face from what I can only determine as ridicule, torment, and being made fun of for who she is. Her ankles are slightly shaking, further signaling and expressing just how much pain she is going through for keeping her secret hidden for so long.

Ever since she opened up to me from the changing room a few hours ago, she has been pretty quiet and nervous about having me in her house despite inviting me over. Normally, I wouldn't be too concerned about her avoiding people because she has never been someone who gets along with people other than our group of friends. Plus, with the way she decided to open up to me despite being closer friends with Eliza made me want to believe that we are much closer friends than I thought. Unfortunately, right now, she is terrified of what I might say or do considering I know her deepest and darkest secret.

"May I see it again?" I ask, somewhat whispering to the girl that is trembling out of fear.

Her eyes avert to me. Normally her warm and deep green eyes would glimmer as she gives me a smile from a safe distance, but as of right now, they're full of heavy tears despite being as dim and shallow as someone who has lost their away. The sight of her distressed expression somewhat melts away at my heart, filling it with the sad warmth of someone who only wishes to be kind and gentle to those who have suffered.

"I guess you can," She would shakily respond, her low pitch very slowly rings and murmurs within my eardrums.

Alice lifts her skirt, revealing quite a beautiful pair of thighs that are kept warm and comfortable from the padded stockings she has underneath it. Just seeing this would swoon most over, for Alice has always been one that is quite popular with girls and boys alike. She's considered one of the most beautiful of the school along with Eliza. Although her hands are shaking as she holds her skirt, Alice does seem to be fairly proud of how well her legs look even if her stockings are padded.

Then she parts her thighs with a nervous squirm, and just as I saw from when she showed it to me in the dressing room, right between Alice's thighs lies the faint bulge of a penis. She'd immediately press her thighs together, still extremely uncomfortable with having anyone see it despite it being almost unnoticeable. Her breathing starts to grow quite long and deep, but I believe that is only because she is trying to refrain from freaking out, for she almost made quite a scene in the dressing room while we were there.

I would very slowly make my way to my knees, somewhat inching closer to Alice as she sits still on the bed. Her hands are pushed against her thighs as they rub together to decrease the tension from within her. As I come closer, I begin to notice just how offput she is about this situation. Although I'm sure she believes it's a bad idea to show a new side of yourself towards one of your greatest friends, I personally am extremely grateful and proud of Alice being so strong.

"I'm right here, there's nothing to be scared of," I say, trying my very best to reassure her.

I hold my hand out to her, allowing Alice to slowly approach and warm up to it like a stray cat would after years of torment and abuse. She'd slowly smooth her hands out from beneath her thighs, lightly pulling onto my own hand. Despite truly being a boy, Alice's hands are small, fragile, and extremely soft; if not the softest pair of hands I have ever been lucky enough to touch. The short and rounded girl would then slowly lower my hand onto her knee, greeting the sudden touch with a shy and somewhat awkward smile as a deep red glow would very slowly appear across the bridge of her nose and cheeks.

"You're okay with me?" She asks me, now crying with tears of confusion and relief.

I caress her knee, respecting her as I only rub the one reigon of her body that she has entrusted me with. Just as her hands, the material of her stockings are soft and extremely smooth, but even then, I can lightly get a small glimpse of the sensitive and squishy skin of the woman's thigh that lies underneath. Alice very slowly begins to relax, now longer hunching or closing herself off as if she wants to get away from who she is.