Chapter 3 - Alice

Spending last night with Dan was probably the most magical time I have ever experienced, but now that we're back to having class together, we can't speak of what happened to anyone except amongst ourselves. Telling him my secret was only off of a whim, but I'm glad I was finally able to share my story and get the stress off of my shoulders. Now that he has put faith in me to share my true self with my other friends, I am slightly more confident that I will be accepted and loved just like he has already.

It is the gym hour block. Although I am not exactly enrolled in the class due to my rather lackluster physical skills, the coach has allowed me to use this hour to help in whatever way I can as long as I don't disrupt him during his class. Mainly, I stick by myself or I hang out with Eliza since she is one of the people I joined this class for. I am super fortunate I am able to chill and help her out during this class since I do feel really bad about not being able to hang out with her outside of school.

"Good morning Alice," the familiar voice of Eliza gleefully exclaims, absolutely ecstatic as she puts her arms around me.

I am in the middle of changing into the mandatory uniform, so I am quite lucky she hadn't found me out right then and there. It also doesn't help that we are in the girl's locker room; making it quite a miracle that I have been able to hide and enjoy myself as one of the girls. Eliza helps me remove my top, giggling as if she is helping me in any way at all. Instead, I somewhat shyly cover myself as my small chest is revealed.

Eliza has always been like this with me, but she has done things like this ever since the accident. Her hands never seem to want to leave my skin, for we were basically holding hands the entire time we were at in the shopping mall. Eliza is my best friend, and I am sure that she thinks of me much more than a friend, so some of the interactions we have had with each other are bound to be a bit embarrassing for me. Especially since I do sort of have a boyfriend now.

"They've gotten bigger!" Eliza whispers, knowing just how self-conscious I am of my own body; instead, she'd just silently compliment me.

I smile, for I have not noticed that they are a bit more noticeable now. One good thing about Eliza being so lewd and perverse around me is that Eliza is able to notice any sort of change from my body. She has unintentionally helped my hormonal therapy go as well as it has, but it is still embarrassing to be groped and complimented in a room full of girls.

However, due to my status, the girl's locker room seem to be quite entranced and interested in the two of us somewhat goofing around before class actually does begin. Eliza and I are considered to be extremely popular, so it wouldn't be long before we are surrounded by many of them. Eliza seems extremely happy by this, for she somewhat pulls me next to her as her hands cup and cradle underneath the small amount of bounce that I can call my breasts. Like a show horse, Eliza begins to show me off to the packed locker room of college-aged women.

I don't mind the attention even if it does make me somewhat worried that the member underneath my extra pair of shorts and bloomers tries to pop in and say hello. Having their indirect approval and advice helps my self-esteem quite a bit, so I guess you could say that I look forward to all the support I receive. I do my best to make sure I can hear some of the girl's comments and opinions despite all the "ah's" and "ooh's" that flood the locker room of young women.

"Her skin looks so smooth, I'd die for skin that looks like that,"

"She is so adorable! I'd go les for her in a heartbeat,"

I have the sudden urge to cry from the happiness that is flooding through my chest. Although they don't know just how supportive they are being for me to hear the compliments and comments, it makes it feel even more special due to the fact that their reactions and words aren't forced and are one-hundred percent genuine. I could quite honestly melt from the praise, but I know that if any one of them found out about my origin; the locker room would be a different place entirely.