Chapter 7 - Dan

"Dan," She whispers weakly, positioning herself on the bed in a way so that my hand is lightly hovering over her bikini bottoms.

She looks away, but she manages to keep a strong grip on my hand despite the fact that her body has gotten significantly weaker due to the concussion. She may have been released from the hospital a few hours ago, but she is in no condition to strain herself; the nurse even told me to make sure she doesn't try to get up out of the bed by herself for quite a while. It's a miracle she has been conscious for so long.

Despite being rather hazy and wobbly ever since we have gotten back to her house, Alice wants to do something with me. She is breathing quite hard, but each breath is slow and seems to take quite a bit of her physically. I'm sure she is about ready to pass out, but within her near-dim green eyes, there is still a fire raging inside. It is a different sort of fire, for it is one I would expect out of Eliza instead out of the tiny frame of Alice.

"Are you sure?" I ask, stuttering from the very precarious situation I am in with the one I love most.

I am lying ontop of her. One arm is wrapped around my back as her other hand is busy controlling my wrist. She tightly pulls me into her as she positions a leg over my lower back and hip, not wanting me to get off of her despite the fact that my weight is probably way too much for her to handle considering her condition. Her entire body is shaking and trembling, but I'm not sure Alice has any intention of wanting me to get off of her.

Alice starts to lower my hand, allowing me to rest it against the phallic shaped bulge in her bikini bottoms. I had touched it before, but she had reacted quite unfavorably. However, once I lightly smooth my hand against her pelvis and crotch, she nestles her head into my neck. Her entire body shivers violently again, but she doesn't back away like she did last time. I am sure she doesn't like to be touched there considering she wants to erase that part of herself, but right now, she is putting her personal feelings aside in order for the two of us to reach the next step.

"I promised," She whispers once again, but now her voice is much more smooth and warm than what was only moments ago, "Please, take me."

Despite all the times she has sat on my lap the past few days, this is the closest she has ever been to me. We have even shared a kiss together, but only now do I realize just how soft, beautiful, and perfect she feels against me. It might be the added effect of her half-naked body pressing against me, but right now, I am in heaven.

She smells just as amazing as I had always imagined. I admit I'm a creep for fantasizing about her for years, but now that it is happening, I can at least indulge myself in the exotic world I have dreamt of for so long. Her sweat has a faint scent that is both extremely pure and naughty at the same time. I want to taste it a little bit, but the sudden sensation of my tongue against her skin might be too much for her to handle right now. Instead, I start to wonder of other places.

I tilt her head slightly forward, lightly pulling her up into a sitting position. Her body is quite hard to move, but I'm sure it's because the pain of her concussion and the mixture of her libido and my natural body warmth is lulling her to sleep. Nevertheless, I reach behind the back of her head to smooth my fingers through her hair. Almost immediately my hand starts to soak itself in the sweat that is sticking to her hair. It is extremely cool, and as I lean in to sniff her, the lovely scent of a heavy pomegranate starts to leak into my nose.

Her entire body starts to bud itself in goosebumps as her scalp undergoes direct contact with my fingers. She was just as sensitive when I had originally started to comb through her hair when we were in the dressing room together, but this reaction is much more than a sudden shock reaction. As Alice's figure and skin starts to sink into me, I can only begin to assume that she is overcome with a sense of relief that I can only imagine is only matched by a lucid dream or maybe even the release of death.