"Oh. It's okay. So, I'll see you after 2 weeks? When are you leaving?"

"Tonight. My flight's at 10PM."

"Okay."

We stayed like that for a few moments, she leaning onto my side of the car, and me inside it. I wanted to come out but her parents were home. Wouldn't want them suspicious now, would we?

"Hey what about I come into your room before I leave?" I suggested.

Her face brightened. "But won't you be late?"

"You're worth it. And I can't leave without tasting those lips now, can I?" I winked at her, causing her to duck her head in embarrassment.

"Ughh. You're such a...a..man!" She yelled and stomped her feet like a little kid.

I fake gasped. "What are you talking about?! I am a man. And I love kissing you. What's the big deal?"

She glared at me and I laughed. She eventually smiled and saying goodbye, went inside her house.

I drove towards my house and parked the car in the garage. Getting out, I rushed inside the house.

I've a trip to prepare for.

Jasmine's POV

I won't deny. It saddened me to know I won't be seeing him for 2 weeks. I had grown so used to him that the thought of not seeing him for so long got my head messed up. But I guess it's just a part of everything. We even need to learn how to stay away from each other.

At around 8 in the evening, after I called it an early night, there was a knock on my window. I eagerly opened it and let the man inside.

Chris came sprawling into my room and lifted me into his arms, attacking my face with kisses all over. I giggled.

I'm starting to get used to so much affection.

"God I'll miss you." Chris whined, pushing his face into the crook of my neck. I hugged him and kissed the side of his face. It wasn't easy, let me tell you. I had to go on my tiptoes to kiss just the side of his face. Is this man seriously this tall or am I just short?

"You're short." Chris said and chuckled.

I blushed knowing I said that thought out loud. "No I'm not! You're just too tall."

"Mhmm. Whatever sails your ship." He said and smiled knowingly. I huffed and he laughed at my antics.

"Now listen, I won't be here for 2 weeks so we need to go through some rules."

I pulled away from him and looked at him incredulously.

"Rules?!! Are you crazy?!!!! What am I? Five? You're not my dad." I said like that was the most obvious thing in the world.

Was he crazy? Why do we need rules?

"No I'm not your dad. But I can be your daddy." He said and winked. I blushed so hard I was afraid my face would burst with all the blood circulation. I smacked his chest while he just laughed.

"God! You're so cute when you're all embarrassed and flustered."

"Haha. I'm glad you find amusement in my misery." I replied sarcastically.

"Now about those rules......"

"No."

"Jasmine just listen to me. They aren't so bad."

"No. You're my boyfriend, not my father. You can't control my life. I won't allow you to."

"I said I can be your dad-"

"It's not funny Chris!"

"Love, just-"

"No. You can't just-"

My sentence was cut short as he smacked a loud kiss on my lips. I pulled back and glared at him.

"Now as I was saying," he continued as if he didn't just kiss me and got me all flustered, "Before you interrupted me and I had to put a stop to it, which let me tell you, I don't mind at all." He winked again. "But the rules aren't so bad. I just want you to call me once a day, and text me every once in a while. I know you can take care of yourself but with Hunter still out, it just scares me. I want you to be safe and protected. Just that, nothing much love."

I felt bad for interrupting him and jumping into conclusions. He was just looking out for me.

"I'm sorry. I understand your concern. Don't worry, I'll call and text you."

He sighed in relief. "And no boys. I don't want to come back and beat some asshole just because he flirted with you." He said seriously, but his face had amusement written all over.

I decided to play along. "That I can't promise. Actually there's this guy in my class-"

Even before I could finish my sentence I was backed up against a wall with Chris's face inches from mine.

"You're mine." He growled.

Gosh! That was sooo hot!!

"I'm yours." I said breathlessly.

"Good. I won't let some prick take you away from me."

"You're hot when you're possessive." I blurted without thinking and then clamped a hand on my mouth.

Stupid mouth!

Chris laughed and kissed my forehead lovingly. "I'm glad you find it hot. And as much as I would love to stay with you, I've a flight to catch."

I looked down knowing this was it. I won't see him for 2 weeks.

"Hey don't be sad. It's just 2 weeks. We won't even notice when it will be over. And moreover you get some time free from my annoying ass." He joked.

"You're not annoying." I mumbled.

He hugged me one last time before going. Moving towards the window, he pecked my lips one last time and went away.

I closed the window and got on the bed. What I didn't tell Chris was that since I started sleeping with him, the nightmares have not disturbed me at all. But I don't know how will I cope 2 weeks without him and a cold bed.

I can just hope for the best.