Chapter 21

Someone

It was a nice sunny day, that's what I see. The sun is up high and I can feel its rays touching my skin but I never felt its heat. It felt odd. I walk around and not far from me is a field. I walked closer and found myself gazing at the beautiful field of flowers. They were nicely planted in rows and my body unconsciously run while both my arms are spread widely barely touching the flowers.

It was beautiful.

And then there was someone running with me.

I don't know who that is but I found myself sharing a smile and my heart feels contented by being with that someone.

We sat in the grass field after we got tired of running around the flowers.

We spent time with each other without even knowing our names.

I was the one who broke our silence.

"What's your name?"

The stranger smiled at me then walked to the field of flowers then a minute or so, returned with a rose. They gave it to me then says something.

"I'm....."

I didn't hear the last word.

I woke up.

Without knowing the person's name.

I slowly sat up from my bed. The dream was still vivid in my memory.

"Who are you?"

**

Jennie

We're in the living room watching episodes of Stranger Things. It's one of my favorite series on Netflix.

"Hey Lisa, where are Jisoo and Chaeyoung? I didn't see them since earlier," I asked her. I was sitting in between her legs while she back hugs me.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung still didn't know that we are dating now but we're planning to tell them sooner or we can tell them this instant but the thing is, they're not here.

"Maybe they went on a date. I saw Jisoo earlier eating her chickens like it's their last day. Maybe Chaeyoung will prohibit chickens on their date" she answered. I laughed at Jisoo's obsession with chickens. She loves Chaeyoung but she also loves chicken. Seriously Jisoo. 

"Your friends are really adorable," I said to her. They can make you smile by just being themselves.

"And I'm lucky to have them," Lisa said. "Sure you are," I smiled. But then she frowned at the thought of something.

"You said my friends are adorable, am I not adorable for you?" She questioned. Why is she suddenly asking me that?

"Of course, you're adorable too. You're my baby," I kissed her because she was pouting. So cute.

"No, I am not your baby. You are my baby," she said emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Alright, I am your baby."

We are doing nothing here today just watching TV and I'm beginning to get bored.

"Lili, I want to go out," I asked her cutely.

"My baby wants to go out. Alright let's have a date today," she then pinched my cheeks until it reddens and kissed them.

"Hey! Why did you pinch it?" I complained and she pouted. "Your cheeks look like a dumpling and I wanna pinch it."

"I'm not a dumpling."

"I didn't say you're a dumpling," I glared at her.

"Okay I'm sorry for telling you're a dumpling," I smiled then cling to her arms.

**

Lisa

In every relationship, you have to be understanding for it to last. Just like now. I didn't even say she's a dumpling I said she LOOKS like a dumpling. But I'm being understanding to her because I like her and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

"Okay, I'm sorry for telling you're a dumpling," I apologized then her expressions changed from tiger to a cat. I just shook my head at that.

I want us to have fun so we went to an amusement park. I am so excited on the way here and keep on grinning.

"Baby, are you really that excited? From what I remember, I should be the one who'll feel that way because I'm getting rid of my boredom," Jennie implies. I am currently driving and she's in the passenger seat.

I reached for her hand, "Of course baby I'm excited. It's been a long time coming since I last went here and I wanna enjoy this day with you," I lifted her hand and kissed it. She smiled.

I immediately pulled her to the ticket booth after we arrive and I bought two tickets for a ride all you can.

We are currently contemplating what we should ride first when Jennie shouted.

"Lisa let's go there!" she pointed at the store that's selling some headbands and stuffed toys. We entered the store and cute plushies welcomed us.

"You should try this," Jennie said as she handed me a headband with a panda print. I put it on and did an aegyo. She cringed when I did that and gets the headband out of my head.

"Stop acting cute Lisa. You're too cute for me to handle," I feel my cheeks heating up by that.

We went to the cashier to buy the headbands. I'm wearing a cute tiger-printed headband while Jennie is a cat-printed headband. We look so cute there.

"Let's take a picture," I said then turned on my phone and opened the camera.

**

We enjoyed riding all the rides here in the amusement park and Jennie is really happy. I hope I get to see her smile like that every day.

We are currently sitting here on a bench trying to rest. There's still a ride we haven't tried because Jennie keeps on pulling me to other rides and the timing is not with me either. I really want to try that one I'm sure it'll be exciting.

"Jen," I called her attention. "Hmm?" she replied.

"There's a ride I want to try."

"What is it?" she asked but I didn't answer her instead I pulled her up from her seat.

"You'll know when we get there and I'm sure you'll like it," and I gave her an assuring smile. "Then let's go. I want to try that ride," she said her tone getting excited.

We walked around until we arrive where the ride was located.

"I want to try this one!" I exclaimed in excitement. I'm smiling from ear to ear when I saw that ride and turned to Jennie only to see a pale face.