Chapter 13

Jennie

Another day arrived again. Lisa and I were alone again in the house because Jisoo and Chaeyoung went out to work. Out of the three friends, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are the only ones who leaves the house for work while Lisa stays here while me? I’m just here in the house watching some random movies or rather, Disney movies. It’s my favorite. Well, all of us are. And I got to learn the songs, the OSTs of the movies which I always listen to everyday. 

I’m currently watching a movie as of now, a Disney movie to be exact. But before I continue watching, I headed first to the kitchen to find some snack.

“What are you doing?” someone asked from behind. I turn around and saw a gorgeous creature fresh from bath. Droplets of water from her hair travels down her neck until it reached her collarbones then to her….look away Jennie. I cleared my throat.

“Just finding some snacks before watching a movie” I answered completely ignoring her. I was almost done preparing and I returned to the living room after that while she followed me behind.

“You’re not going to paint?”

“I’m on my lazy self today”

We sat comfortably on the sofa and I played the movie. I offered Lisa some foods which she gladly accepted and focused her attention infront. I’m too engrossed in watching that my eyes were glued on screen while my hand searches the plate where the food is. I successfully get a hold of the plate and is about to get some food when a hand touched mine.

**

Third Person

Lisa was also too engrossed to the movie and didn’t bother to look at the plate of snacks that is why she jolted in surprised when she suddenly grabbed a hand. Her eyes trailed upward from the hand, to the arms, to the shoulder, until her eyes met Jennie’s. She quickly let go and uttered a sorry before turning back to the movie. Jennie also returned her gaze to the screen but her attention was not on the movie but the girl beside her. She kept on thinking their mini contact awhile ago and why the Thai was not even bothered a little bit. She knows by herself that she’s already having it. Her feelings for her. It was just a tiny bit but it didn’t change the fact that she have it and will grow as time goes by.

The movie ended in a swift. Jennie went to the kitchen to do the dishes while Lisa opened the door for a sudden visitor.

Her eyes are wide opened when she saw the person.

“Alice eonnie?!” the person spread her arms gesturing for a hug. Lisa didn’t hesitate and threw herself on her.

“Why are you here?!” Lisa asked after pulling out from the hug.

“What a nice greeting I received from you after many years of not seeing each other” the girl retorted and entered the place like it’s hers.

“Of course I learned from the best” she followed her. Alice smirks and looks around. “So what my sister told was true. What a nice place you have here”

“Are you also planning on staying here? If yes, I’m already warning you my house is not a dorm. Four people living in here is too much so, no” she shook her head for it to be more effective.