Chapter 7

Lisa

What did just happened?

Did Jennie just kissed me? It’s my freaking first kiss! I won’t complain but I really thought it would be someplace romantic. I know I had my dreams when I was a child, I used to watch a lot of Disney movies and dreamed of kissing someone and then there’s fireworks and such. A magical place to be with the one you love but yeah, I’m not complaining. She just really caught me off guard there and maybe I should have responded? Okay why am I thinking that? I admit Jisoo’s dress really suits her. When I saw her earlier I don’t what to feel. I think I’m attracted to her. But that’s just because I drew her right?    

I came back to my senses when she nudged me. “What?” I asked her.

“I said what flavor do you want?” I scanned my surroundings and from the looks of it, we are at an ice cream shop. I didn’t even know when did we got here. She’s hungry yet she picked ice cream instead of a decent meal? It’s not even an hour when she talked with Jisoo but I’m already seeing her influence to her. What’s wrong with their mind?

If that’s what she want then, okay, “I want a choco flavored ice cream” I gave my order to the lady on the counter. “Just wait a second ma’am and your order will be done” she said while smiling at me.

We sat in one of the tables while waiting for them to serve our orders and after a minute, it arrived. I’m shocked to see three orders of mint chocolate ice cream in front of us.

“Why did you order so many? Can you finish all of that?” I asked. One order is enough for me. How can she finish all of that? Just looking at the flavour, it’s making me throw up.

“Don’t underestimate me Lisa” she said as she eats in delight her beloved mint chocolate ice cream. I stared at her then my eyes automatically set on her lips. I can’t help but to think of that kiss so I asked her the question before I got crazy thinking of any possible answers.

“Why did you kissed me earlier?” I asked then she suddenly choked on her ice cream.

“Why do you suddenly ask?” she raised a brow then continued to eat.

I also took a scoop on mine, “Nothing, it’s just sudden”

“I don’t know, did I offend you? I’m sorry” she pauses from eating.

I waved my hands, “No no no. I’m not offended by any means, it’s okay”

“Yeah?” I nodded. “Then do you want me to do that again?” she teases then leans in. I immediately backed away startled at the action.

She laughs. “I’m kidding” she continues to eat her ice cream while I stared at her not giving a glance at my food. A few seconds later, she noticed me not eating and was about to ask but stopped when our faces are only a few inches from each other. She mustn’t have noticed I was slowly leaning in at her.

I think it’s time to get back for what she’s doing to me since earlier, “What were you about to say?” I asked staring at her eyes. I noticed her eyes avoiding mine and it landed at my lips. I also look at hers and she bit her lip.

“What are you doing Lisa?” she asked not even trying to pull away. “I don’t know” I said then started to inch my face closer to hers. I saw she closed her eyes and I did mine too.

“Here’s your order ma’am” A voice interrupted us so we immediately pulled away not looking at each other. I forgot I ordered another food aside from ice cream to fill our stomach. “Oh my god. Did I interrupt you? I’m so sorry” the employee bowed at us multiple times before she left.