Special Chapter

Third Person

Lisa and Jennie are both seated at the bench upon introducing their selves to each other earlier. 

"So, Lisa," Jennie attempts to speak. Jennie already knew her from the get-go. Three months had passed since she saw her yearbook and remembered everything. Jennie already planned a trip back to Korea ever since but then her schedules didn't match and her planned trips are always postponed. She can't also run away from her schedules because she would have to pay a large amount of money if she ever break her contracts.

Jennie looks at the girl beside her. She badly missed her and all she wants at the moment is to grab her and kiss her. She already planned everything in her head. Nobody knows how excited she is to finally meet her, talk with her, and tell her the good news about her. But it seems like Jennie expected too much and hurt herself because the girl beside her doesn't even know her.

"So you really forget me," she talked under her breath but no matter how indistinct and quiet it is, it didn't fail to catch Lisa's ears.

Lisa looks at Jennie. She doesn't know what to say. The girl in front of her is like the carbon copy of the picture she had on her phone and the girl who kept appearing in her dreams. Even their voices are the same. Lisa smiled. Her heart feels strangely light today and it was all upon meeting the girl beside her.

"Hey, Jennie," Jennie looks at Lisa who's smiling widely.

"You look so happy today," She can't help but comment. At least you're happy. That's all I want.

"You look really familiar. It's like I've seen you somewhere."

"Yeah, I think it's part of my work. I'm a model."

"You model at those big fashion magazines?" Lisa asks in amazement. "I see that's why you're very familiar. Chaeyoung often buys those magazines and I once saw you as a cover."

"Really? Thank you" Jennie smiled.

"Yeah and I only remembered now."

Jennie looks at Lisa confused.

"You look like my girlfriend," Jennie was stunned at the sudden choices of words she heard. She tried to compose herself.

"Are you perhaps...trying to hit on me?" she smirks not even trying to back out.

"No. I'm trying to fix some things," Lisa answered with a smile plastered on her lips. "Do you remember the promise I've made?"

"Sure you don't but I promise I'll make you remember how you fell for me."

"You sure?" I raised my pinky finger.

"Yes, I promise. It's me Lisa and I don't disappoint" I know it's childish but she still rode with it and make a pinky promise and intertwined our fingers afterward.

Jennie's smile slowly faltered. "Lisa."

Lisa grabbed her hand and intertwined them. "It's me Lisa and I don't disappoint," she uttered the exact same words.

Jennie reached out her free hand to cup her cheeks and Lisa instinctively leans on it, "You remembered"

"It's all thanks to you."

"You know how much I love you right?"

"I love you too," Jennie replied back smiling with unshed tears in her eyes.

"Now shut up and kiss!" A person shouted and they both turned to where it is.

"Alice eonnie?" Lisa mumbled.

Alice was shouting behind them but she was not alone.

"Jisoo and Chaeyoung?" Jennie says and then another figure appeared behind them. It was Irene and Seulgi.

Lisa looks at Jennie, "How the hell my friends are all gathered here?"

"What are you still waiting for? Just kiss already!" Another voice shouted again and it was very familiar to Jennie because it was her best friend's voice.

"Nayeon?!"

Jennie didn't have enough time to look behind her when Lisa suddenly leaned in to capture her lips. But that kiss was enough for her to forget what's happening behind them – Alice holding the camera taking a video, Chaeyoung taking pictures, and the others chanting at them.

Guess that's a problem she'll worry about later on.

The rest will be left in your imagination. Thank you for reading this story😁

ps. i also make social media aus on twitter under the username superbjen you can follow me there if you want :)