Chapter 4

Lisa

Because I'm shocked, I accidentally pushed the woman out of the bed making her whimper in pain.

"W-Who are you?! Why are you in my bed? Where did you come from?" I asked panicked. I raised my blanket up until it covered my body when I saw her glaring at me. It's giving me chills.

"Are you okay?" I asked, cautiously peeking down at her. I think I pushed her a little stronger than I intended.

She stared at me and didn't say a word. Oh my gosh, why is she so beautiful even in her morning state. Did she come from heaven? Hey! Lalisa! How do you even have time to appreciate her beauty in this state? I quickly shrugged off my thoughts when she spoke.

"Did you already forget me in hours? How kind of you," she replied sarcastically. Gosh, even her voice is beautiful.

"What do you mean I forget you? I didn't even know you," she rolled her eyes. Is rolling your eyes a new trend these days? Even Chaeyoung also did that last night.

She moved closer to me so I backed away until I reached the headboard. I'm trapped. She then leaned in and cupped my face. Is she going to kiss me? I can't help but close my eyes when she inched her face closer. I can't believe I'm having my first kiss here in my room. I want it to be somewhere romantic though.

"Why are you closing your eyes?" I came back from my reverie when she asked me that. So, she will not kiss me?

Her face is still in close proximity to mine so I had to hold my breath.

"Look at me closely and try to remember," she says staring directly at my eyes so I did what I was told. I slowly scanned her features. So, she has brown hair, feline eyes, cute chubby cheeks, rosy lips, yeah, she's perfect.

"I get it, you wanted me to say you're pretty but I won't do that because I know you're pretty and the first time I saw you here when I opened my eyes, I can't.....believe.......that it's real," I pause when my eyes landed at something.

"Eyes up here," she grabs my chin and lifted it so our eyes met again. Oh my god, why did I look at it? But it seems....real. I widened my eyes after I realized what I did. I moved back away from her and shrugged off my thoughts. What the hell am I thinking?

This girl in front of me eyed me with curiosity, "Are you okay?"

No, I've been a perv. "Yes."

"You still can't remember?" What even is she talking about? Did I get into a car accident and had amnesia?

I furrowed my brows then looked at her again. She also looked at me with same intensity. Wait...I remember my drawing yesterday. "Can you smile?" I asked and she oblige.

"OH MY FREAKING JISOOS," I pointed at her. "Y-You...I-I," I can't even complete my sentence. "So you remembered me," she said then stands up.

I removed the blankets that were covering my body, "But how?" I asked puzzled. "I don't even know. I just felt that there's someone pulling me from that sketch pad out and then here I am." Yes, she's the woman that I draw yesterday. That sketch pad is a total creep. I will not use it anymore. I got up to get the sketchpad from my bedside table to put it in the trash bin but it's gone. I swear I've put it on my bedside table last night before I went to sleep. Where is it?

"Did you see the sketchpad here on my bedside table?" I asked her.

"No. When I got pulled out from the sketchpad, it disappeared," she answered.

"What now?" I looked at her and she shrugs. "Are you really for real?" I asked again. I can't believe this is happening. What is happening?

"I don't know. Am I really?" she asks back. Why can't a get a clear answer these days?

"Hey Lisa I know you're awake, please go downstairs now we want to meet someone!" I heard Chaeyoung's voice shouting from the background. Oh shoot I forgot about those two. I turn my head to the woman's direction and I saw her roaming around my room.

"What's your name?" I asked her. How will I explain this to those two? How will I explain this seemingly unbelievable situation I am in and will they believe if I told them the truth?

Judging from the scene yesterday where I told them I was really talking to someone and they didn't believe me, I think I shouldn't tell them this.

"Honestly, I don't even know my name."

"What? You don't know your name?" It is harder than I thought. "Then, think of a name for me," she said like it is the best solution there is. But, I also think that's the best solution we really have as of now.

I reached for my phone to search for something.

"What's that?" She went near me. I looked at her confused, "You don't know this? A phone?" I waved it at her and I saw her roll her eyes again. Seriously, what's up with the rolling of eyes?

"I know that of course, I'm a civilized person. What I mean is what are you gonna do with that?"

"As being also a civilized person, I will use this to search for a possible name for you on the internet," I returned what she said earlier.

I caught her chuckle, finding what I said funny, "Right."

"What can you say about this name, Jennie?" I asked scrolling through the names I found on the internet. Out of all it, the name Jennie seems nice. Then she eyed me like I'm the best person in the world. "I'm also thinking about that name. Are we destined?" she asks smiling. Okay, she's adorable.

"So, I will call you Jennie from now on. Wait, what if they ask about your surname?"

"Kim is a common surname so I think I'll just go with that plus I think it goes well with the name, Jennie."

"Okay, you're now Kim Jennie," her name suited her.

"I know right," I eyed her in confusion. Did I say that out loud?

She nods, "Loud and clear."

I should probably be more careful in saying my thoughts from now on. But there's more, how will I explain to Jisoo and Chaeyoung why she is here in my room?

"What's your name? Now that I have my name, can you please introduce yourself?" She asks, interrupting my thoughts. Right, I haven't introduced myself to her yet.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban. You can just call me Lisa."

"You have a nice name," she says. I suddenly felt warm on my cheeks. It's not my first time hearing a compliment so why?

"Let's go downstairs, now Lisa. I think your friends have been waiting for a while now," she then held my hand and pulled me out of my room.

"Wait," I stopped her. "If we go downstairs now, they will ask many questions so whatever they ask, just go with the flow with my answers," she just nodded then we went downstairs.

"I thought you're on a chicken diet? Why are you eating chickens again?" Chaeng asks while eyeing Jisoo like she committed a crime. And that crime was for eating chickens again.

"Believe me I'm really on a chicken diet," Chaeyoung raises a brow.

"Its rule is to eat chicken for breakfast only so I'm on a chicken diet," Jisoo explains while munching her chickens. Chaeyoung just sighed. "You're a hopeless case but I love you."

"Thank you babe for accepting my chickens. I love you but I love my chickens too," Jisoo smiles then offers a chicken thigh to Chaeyoung which the latter gladly accepted.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Good morning to you too," they turn their heads to look at me or I must say, the person in at my back. I moved my body to the side for them to see her.

"This is Jennie Kim. She's my old friend when I was in elementary," I introduced her to them. She shyly smiles and waves then moves in front of me to greet them.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Jennie says. My friends also warmly greeted her and I think my make up story is going well.

"I'm Jisoo and the one beside me is Chaeyoung," said Jisoo. "How did you end up meeting each other?"

"We are classmates back then but my family moved in another country so we didn't had contact for years but I accidentally met her last night when I'm in a convenience store," I looked at her meaningfully. Wow, she's good in making up stories.

I saw Chaeyoung turn to Jisoo and said "I told you so, she sneaked out last night," but then she turned to us and looks at us suspiciously.

"But can you explain how did you end up in Lisa's bed?"