4 Party time

I turned around and saw my teacher. His eyes were a dark red and its looked like he hasnt slept in days. His hair is messed up and hes wearing a polo and jeans. The shirt is a light blue and it looks like he got dirt all over it. His jeans are messed up at the bottom with dirt on them too. I pull my lips in to a white line. My eyes are looking right in to his. I was about to say something when nothing came out. My mouth went from open to closed to open then back to closed. He had a huge grin from ear to ear.

"Cats got your tongue, love bug?" I didn't say any thing to him and tried to walk around him. He could be on drugs for all i know. As soon as i tried to walk around him he steps in front of me. "not so fast, love." He said stepping closer. I freeze and look around. Its like know one sees a man in Victoria secret looking crazy. I looked out the window for Hunter. I saw him in the store across which happen to be banister a store for men. He takes a fast look out the window and sees me. He gives a small wave and i keep a worried face looking at him. He comes running and he moves past our teacher and hugs me.

"are you okay?" He asked me i shake my head still watching Mr.B, his eyes go normal and he gives me a smile. "whats wrong?" I shake my head again and hold him tighter. he touches my bare arm and feels my face. " your freezing and your whiter then a ghost." He takes off the jacket he had and puts it on me. "lets go." I shake my head yes and look at Mr.B as he left the store.

We are in the car and it is silent. I don't know how or if i could tell Hunter what happen. I don't want him thinking im crazy and take me see someone. He hasn't believed me about earlier and he wont be live me now.

"do you want to talk about it honey?" He asked me i look at him a say a soft no. "well when you are ready to talk we will okay?" I smile and nod my head yes.

We are at my house and my moms car is gone. A shes at work, B shes with friends, C she wanted to clear her head, or D she out getting drunk. I give Hunter a kiss and walk up to the house and go to my room. I go in the kitchen and see a note on the counter.

Jessica,

I had to do a few errands and then im going out with the girls. Ill be back by tomorrow night. Love you and don't stay out to late

Xoxoxo
Mom

I knew it... I go to my room and get ready for tonight.

_______________________________________

I was so ready for to night. I was wearing a flower print short-shorts with a white shirt and also a light orange sweater. I put on my tan heals and did my make up again. Fixing my hair the door bell goes of and I walk down to see hunter let him self in.

"Hey pretty boy." I say giving him a hug and kiss. He looks so cute. He has on a navy blue button shirt and the sleeves rolled up to his elbow with tan shorts.

"You filling better angle?" I nod my head and start walking to the door. We get in his car and he tells me his mom is sick. We talk about all different stuff until wee get there. Its some what in the woods but its a lot nicer. Some one cleared it out and put down floor and a place for the fire. There is also a cave over to the side which is blocked off by three really cute guys.

"The party don't start til I walk in.." I sing as we walk in to the main area. We are roaming around for about five minutes when I see a counter and drinks. "I'm hitting a drink you want one?" I ask Hunter as he brushes a price of my hair be hind my ear.

"No I'm okay.. I'm go look for the rest of the guys. Okay?" I nod and kiss his cheek and we go our ways. It doesn't take me long to get to the counter.

"Hi" I tell the guy behind the counter.

"Hey gorgeous," he said smiling he hands me a drink and I take a sip immediately spiting it back out. "Ahh first timer huh?" He said filling it back up along with handing me a napkin. I nod my head realizing it wasn't just punch. "Its gunna take some getting use to gorgeous. Drink it. It gets better." I do as he said and it does get better. He hands me another after another after another. I feel a little to happy.. and I take two more cups and find the crew. I found them and they were talking g when I came up behind hunter and poked him with my now free hand.

"There you are," he started and I hiccup. 'What's in your cup?" He asked me taking it from me.

"Magic" I said as I made my eyes go big he tried to take it but I slammed it all down. "Im,I'm,I'm geet morrrre.." I said almost falling.

"No your not" hunter said hugging me. I didn't fight it because I was to weak to do it and i was a little tired. Hunters butt rang and I looked up to him.

"Your butt ringed" I said my words were sounding as one but I knew he knew what I said. He took his phone out and then I zoned him out. Few minutes later he said something and looked at me. "I'm thirsty.." I told him.

"I'll get you McDonalds on the way home. We have to go." He said kissing my fore head.

"Noo I, I, don't want to go. Ima staying with Clair tonighttt." We walked over to Clair and she was talking to some girl.

"Clair is jess staying with you tonight?" Hunter asked her. She looked to me and back to him and then me again. I nod my head.

"Ya she is." Clair said with a sweet smile.

"Okay well don't let her drink any more of the red 'punch'." He told her.

"Okay dad." She said to him laughing

''I'm serious.''

"Okay, okay."

With that said he left and I went to get one more drinks in me. I drank it and a guy came up to me.

'' hey. Want to dance?" he said in to my ear and wrapping me in his arms. This felt bad, with his arms around me. He dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing. "You have good moves" he said In to my ear handing me another drink. I didn't take it this time and tried to walk away. "No here." He said grabbing my wrist and twirling me to my back against his chest. He held the red cup to my lips and tipped it up some making me drink. There was more in the cup then I'm use to and when it was gone he held my other wrist. My arms were making an x over my body and he was swaying which made me sway to. "Let's take this some place... private.." I may be drunk but I knew what that meant, and I didn't want it.

"N-no let me g-g-go." I told him trying my best to get out of his grasps. He put another cup to my lips and I fought not to drink it. "S-stop I it" I said.

'Just a few more sips' I Hurd him say t my ear and then he bit it softly.

.next thing happen we were in a room and the door was locked. "C'mon baby ." He said getting on top of me. I was saying help. It was like no one was coming and started kissing my face. He was kissing my fore head my cheek and my lips. I was doing every thing I could do to stop him. He said going down to my neck. And then a sharp pain went threw my neck.He bit me?!

"P-please s-stop." I said..

"Your mine internal .." he said. I was scared I started screaming again. I was fighting he started him in every way possible. I had this strength and pushed him off he got up was about to punch me.

"NOO! HELP!" Before I knew it the guy was on the floor and a man stood over him.

----------------------''

hey how'd you like? This was hard to write tbh.. tell me what you think.. who do you think saved her?

That's Mr.B at the top..:-) :-)