32

As we step threw the portal we are now in Blue's basement.

"Home sweet home" Hunter said kissing the side of my face. I smile and head up the stairs.

"Your back!! " A girl with black hair with blue in it said running over to me and attacking me with a huge hug. I laugh and think this must be blue. "What took you guys so long? We thought you died!" She said hugging me again.
Hunter explained everything to Blue and I got the stuff out of the bag.

"Guys! Guys!" Sofie said running into the room out of breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was in the garden and I heard voices... He was mad.. He keep saying Madison... It was Jeff!" Sofie said. I don't really know what's going on so I go to Hunter and tell him. He reminded me about who Jeff was. The vampire teacher who thinks I'm his love. Oh ya I remember from the other world. Hunter, Blue, Sofie and I go to Blue's 'magic room' and she starts to mix everthing together. She told us that it may take hours to fix up right but we all know we only had minutes..

"Please hurry" I say and she nods. The rest of us go to the front door and wait for it to happen. I put my ear on the door to listen, but I not a noise. You could hear a pin drop. I back away from the door and stand by Hunter.

"What's going to happen if he comes in? Can we take him?" I ask with hope in my voice. I know their is a slim chance of us taking him down without weapons but I need hope.

"Most likely he won't hurt you, you remind him to much of Madison. But Sofie and I are going to have to watch our backs." He told me. I don't want my friends to get hurt. Not over me! They don't deserve this! That's when I came up with a plan.

"I have an idea.."

"What is it?"

"Well he likes me right?"

"Yes..." He said looking confused.

"Well what if I went out side and like 'lower' him in a trap and we can call the king and have him take him away!! We have you, Sofie, the king and his royal guards waiting for him!! And I won't get hurt!! I tell him I love him!!" I say jumping up and down..

"That's not a bad idea.." Sofie said.

"Your right.. It's HORRIBLE!! You could get killed!!"

"No I wouldn't!!" I scream "the royal guards will be there to protect me! Us!" I scream. Waving my hands between him and I.

"You think I'm scared of getting hurt?!"

"Well it's obvious!! Why else would you not want this to happen?!" I scream. His eyes were red and he was getting really mad. It is true that is how I am taking it!

"No Jessica! I don't want you to get hurt!! I love you!! I don't want you saying you love him! I don't want you even thinking about him! I see the rest of my life with you in my arms!! I don't want my future family hurt.. I couldn't live without you.. Even a little scratch will kill me.. I love you too much.." He said pulling me into his arms..

I feel the Sam way for him but it's the only way and I wish he could see that..

"Please Hunter.. It's the only way.. I want this to be over.." I say almost crying..

"You sure?"

""I'll be fine.. You will only be a few yards away. Can't be that bad.." I said

"Okay fine.. Only 10 minutes or less."

"Of course "

That boy...

------------------
--------------

Hey!! You guys like the longish chapter?

It's late here and I need my sleep..

The other night I went to sleep late and the next day I had a bad panic attack and I was in my school bathroom crying because I was scared (this was like the second time this happened to me and I was scared)

Tbh the whole scene with Hunter saying he loved her made me cry 😢

Tell me what you think

Xoxo~ TiaM