2 " Meet me after class Miss Hall."

Getting weird looks from everyone. Even the teachers. I hit Hunters back, but he doesn't even flinch. I start swinging my feet around hitting people.

"Can you stop swinging your pretty little feet? Your hitting people." He said.

"Nope, thats the point." I say smiling. I know hes irritated by my answer.

"Can you put me down now?" I say propping my elbow on his back.

"I don't think so, my love. "

"Why?"

"Its more effective. Look we are almost to our class!  " I slap him and rub hand from hitting him so hard. Sometimes I swear hes not even human.

 What a dweeb.

We get to the class room. Hunter and I have almost all our classes. We have our English,  Math, Spanish,and Science class together. Hunter takes workshop and gym. When i take acting and a anger management class. At the start of the year me and Hunter both had workshop,but then some chick flirted with Hunter and i grabbed a exacto knife and threaten her if she ever talked to Hunter id cut her. Apparently the teachers think that having a girl with anger problems should not be in a room filled with sharp things.

He sets me down and stands in front of me until i sit down.

"No kisses for you..." I say crossing my arms and putting my feet on the top of the desk. The next thing I know is his hands are on my cheeks and he gives me a big sloppy kiss. Talk about gross. "I hate you" i mumble wiping the big sloppy kiss off my lips.

"Oh you love me" he said giving me a small kiss on my forehead. I hate that hes right.

The teacher walks in and he is g grabbing papers and when he looks up he gives me a warning look. I give him a sweet warm smile. I pull out my apple I had for lunch but i wanted to bug my English teacher.

"Miss hall, eating in my room again?" He asked. This is Mr. Buttel hes in Late twenties and is trying to grow up to fast.

"I believe so Mr. Buttle."

"Meet me after class Miss Hall." He really thinks im gunna do it. In your dreams bud.

Were in class and a paper gets thrown at my head... Its from Hunter. Dang hes going to spoil my fun.

'Babe don't get on his nerves. There's something i don't like about him'

I look over to him and give him a sad face. He makes a kissy lips face and i throw the paper at him. Were sitting there throwing papers and take notes. Finally the bell rings. We stand and grab are stuff. Im on my way out when Mr. Butt calls me.

"Miss Hall. Not so fast." I look at Hunter and he ask if i want him to stay. I dont want him to be late to gym, so i tell him go ahead. I slide drag my feet to his desk were he is.

"ya?" I say and look at my nails.

"What you did was unacceptable. And you are going to have consequences to pay." He tells me. I nod my head and yawn at his words.

"Can i go now?" I asked him taping my foot. "I have classes to get to." His eyes looked almost red? It scared me. I took a step back.

"I will not take that tone from you.... Go don't do it again." He said and i ran out.

What was that about? I turn back and look to see Mr. Butt staring at me. I walk faster and faster until i get to my next class.

__________________

Is it short? I cant tell...

Well thats Hunter at the top..

Stay beautiful!