26 3 down 2 to go

________________chapter 26 starts now________

"Wait? How? You just flirt with him and he gives you what you want? Do you always do that? Did you do that to me?!" He asked as we walk around looking for the other things on the list.

To be honest, I never use the whole flirting thing. I never used it on Hunter even. But I will say it was pretty fun doing it with Adam.

But Hunter doesn't need to know that.

"Maybe.. "I said putting the feather in a bag and thin in to my purse. "It doesn't matter" we just need to get the rest of these things and fast. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Fine, I'll drop it for now. But we will talk about this. "He said trying to keep a straight face. He knows I never flirt, unless it's with him and that's rare. "What else do we need?"

" We got the angles feather so all we have now to get is blood, sweat or spit from a royal. Glitter from a pixie, a dark cloud and the queens white lace Vale." I said looking around to see if we can get any if these right now.

"Look at the sky. " Hunter said. How are we going to get a dark cloud. "And there is a storm pixie!" He said hugging me. "Stay here" he walks over to the girl pixie and gives her a friendly smile. She dose a small wave to him and he gets this serious look on his face and it looks like he's explaining things. He points to me and the pixie turns and looks and I give a small wave and she smiled and nodded her head. She moves her arms around and forms a small dark cloud and Hunter puts it in a tube to keep it from going away. Once he put the tube in his pocket he pulls out another one and she gives him some glitter off her arm. They hug and Hunter jogs over to me and puts the two tubes in my bag.

"You did it!!" I said jumping into his arms.

"And I didn't flirt. " He said sounding like a jealous 2 year old.

"Well you have your ways and I got mine."

"And that's why I love you. "

"I love you too. "

___________________________

Hey!! I know it's short but bare with me okay? It was either make a few longish medium chapters or a lot shorties medium chapters. But I'm trying to up date more because this story is getting to an end
Xoxo ~~Tia