25 our needs

We walk in and see the sky's with purples and grays and explosions. I hold hunters and and pull out the paper with the things we need. It's only 5 things it's can't be that hard. Right? I look at the list.

1) blood, sweat or spit of a royal
2) a angles feather
3)a pixies glitter
4) a dark cloud
5) the queens white lace veil

And I thought this was going to be easy.

"It's impossible. Might as well give up now." I say feeling sorry for myself.

"No, we will not give give up. We will get these things and we will have blue fix this. " I look around to see if there is any way we can cross off one of these things. And there i see an angel with white wings. I smirk.

"Look an angle. I got this. " It's a guy angle so I might as well try to get a feather.

"Hi.." I said smiling

"Hey..." he said with a smirk "what's your name?"

"It's Jess. And can you do me a big favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well..."

"Adam"

"Well Adam, I need one feather. It's an emergency. Please?" I said and then bit my lip a little and ran my fingers up his arm.

"W-why" he stutters. I pull his head down a little and bring my lips to his ear.

"If I tell you, is have to kill you. "

"O-O-okay..." and then he pulled one feather off. "Here" he said smiling.

"Oh and if you are ever in the human world? Hit me up?"

"Will do" he said. I walk away in triumphant.

And that's how you do the Jessie way.

-------------

Hey that's Adam and I love that song!!!