chapter 19

Micheal and Stella went to go to the show and boy was it a rough night to keep reading to find out what happened.

On the ride to the live show, Micheal was quivering and shaking and was on the verge of crying.
Stella knew what was wrong but in the back of her head, she didn't want to believe it was true. No one was going to hurt him. He can sing and dance again and be happy doing it again. Stella than started driving a little faster.

"Slow down please we don't need a ticket," Micheal said.

"We're going to be late."

"It does matter id rather be alive. I don't know why I'm doing this." Said Micheal.

"The world deserves the truth. You're alive the world loves you. You are their king. Show the world. You still continued making songs you know you still love dancing, performing, and singing. You wouldn't have had been there at the nightclub if you didn't. Be the king the world needs"

"I want to be but I'm afraid someone will kill me have you not heard the news everyone is dying mainly pop stars and celebrities. I want the love and it's not like I don't like being called the king of pop but its too risky. Not to mention what are people going to think of me when they found out I didn't fake my own death?"

"Well, you're just going to have to figure that out, huh. Listen Micheal the world loves you not to mention you got your family as well."

"Well alright I guess"

Micheal and Stella sat quietly in the car driving to the show. Hours later they make it and sneak behind the stage and add to the schedule about a surprise. Meanwhile, Chloe and Jackie are on their way to the show to stop Stella and Micheal.

"How crazy can Stella be, Chloe?" Asked Jackie

"Pretty crazy."

"How bad do you think she will take this?"

"As far as she needs to prove she isn't crazy."

"Oh my god" Jackie starts whining because he's afraid for his brother. He doesn't know if they're people there that want to kill him or watching it live which will end up bringing the stalking back. Jackie bites his lip and steps on the pedal. Dashing and swerving through cars Jackie goes full-throttle on the car and you can tell the car is ready to give up then it breaks down on the side of the highway. Jackie slowly but carefully pulls over and tries fixing the car. While Chloe is upset and yelling at Jackie.