Chapter 10 The Truth

Even though Jackie just heard about the baby, the drugs, and the mental hospital. He was furious, how was he going to get the cop to take those handcuffs off of her? Maybe he could persuade the cop in some way. He had so many thoughts in his head but the cop just kept on talking and didn't even try to take him or Chloe out of the room, which made him question if he was a real cop.
  "Arnt cops supposed to say; "Hey can you please remove yourself I need to have a word with Stella", " I need the room with Stella please go wait outside for a little bit.", Or even "I need to talk to Stella for a bit please come back in later." Jackie thought.
   Jackie was about to lose it. He was just about to hear some news about having a child and now he heard that Stella tried hurting the baby in some way. He was furious but he didn't believe Stella should've had all of this on her.
The cop had left the room and then a nurse came into the room to give Stella some medicine and to help assist her in any way.
Chloe then started giving her friend the evil look stare. She wanted to yell at Stella so bad but she knew that this wasn't the time to do it. She's about to get prosecuted, most likely serve some time in jail and she isn't a person who can survive in jail alone.
Stella needed some air from all of it she asked if she could walk around for a little bit. The nurse allowed her to, only because she needed some type of physical therapy. She then started walking around the hospital. She saw the mysterious man who keeps running into limos. He was sitting in the waiting room. She then approached the man and asked if she could sit next to him. The man had agreed by nodding his head.
"Hey I'm sorry for all the times I made you run away, but can you please answer me this. Are you really Micheal Jackson? I'll stop screaming at the top of my lungs."
   "If I told you my identity I then am out of hiding so I will not agree to anything you ask me." The mysterious man says.
   Stella knew then that it really was him. She wanted to know why he keeps following her, why he runs away from her, and why he still is in hiding.
   "Can I help in any way?" She asks him
    "Not really, hiding is easy when you have no one to help you or be around you". He then picks up a magazine off from the table and starts reading. "I don't want to be on the front lines of the newspaper anymore. It was amazing at first then it became a nightmare. Now people want me dead and at least if I pretend to be dead everything will be fine."
   "Don't you miss writing songs and performing?" Stella looks at the man reading the newspaper and then puts her hand on top of the newspaper to make him stop reading. Then he looks at her and she says. "I can help you but you need to help me with something first."
    "Sorry I don't want to do it anymore. Also, I can't help anyone anymore. I don't exist." The man said.
    "Please exist for like 5 minutes I need you to talk to your brother. I didn't mean to harm the kid, I didn't even know I was pregnant until it was too late.
    "How did you know Jackie is my brother?" The man asks
    "It's funny how Google works in its own mysterious ways." She says as she gets up from the couch and walks away into the lady's room.
    "Shit," the man said. "Well, she knows I'm the real Michael Jackson. I have to help her in a way I owe her." He then paused. "damn it I'm fucking stupid."