chapter 7 wednesday

The grip he had on me was torture but good all at the same time it was a ride, like a rollercoaster with so many twists and turns.
"God!" she can only say. Moaning louder and louder.
Every pound he had made hurt but felt just as good and each moan she made had made him go harder and faster
Her screams of hunger and desire filled the room she could only grab onto the bed frame and even that made her squeeze tighter and tighter making her hands hurt but it's the only thing she could do at the moment.
She placed one arm across her breasts to make them stop hurting from every pound he was making.
Over and over was he ever gonna finish? It felt so great she didn't want it to stop
"Oh hell no never stop." she thought. The pleasure only made her more hungry for it.
All the teasing he did with her only made her angry and couldn't handle it.
She screamed for more and that's exactly what she got was more.
The more fierce it became and powerful had made her so happy.
When he pulled out and started moaning she knew it was over and she started crying because it hurt, felt good, and it was over. It's the same feeling when you get onto a rollercoaster than the sudden stop is like damn it's over.
Her alarm rang as Stella woke up and knew that the dream was a sign that today was gonna be a good day for her.
She already had made plans to do it again on that day. She also was going to have dinner again for free and somewhere new and different.
There was a knock at the door. Stella answered it and turns out he came over early.
"It's not 4 yet, is it? Did I sleep in that late?" as Stella looked at her clock.
"No, I came over early just wanted to catch up before the dinner."
"You mean you wanted the sex early?" She said flirtatiously.
"I mean, 😏" he said looking back into the hallway innocently "can you blame me?"
"I'm about to jump into the shower anyway. If you want to join you can follow me or you can stay and watch tv." She instructed him.
He took his hand from behind his back and showed her a gift box.
"You should open it now. You're gonna like it. Especially for your shower." He said. "I won't join this time go enjoy yourself."
Curiously she opened it right in front of him and her eyes glowed like two sparkling diamonds when she saw what was inside.
"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" She said as she took out a scented candle.
Even though for a woman who looked like she was 75 she loved scented candles. She and her mother used to make them all the time back home. In love with the candle, she took it to the shower and lit it and went into the bathtub and took a bath instead.
While she was in the shower Jackie decided to snoop around to see what Stella was like and to see what else she may be interested in. What if he could just buy her anything she wanted without her telling him. He always thought women loved that. To be honest he isn't wrong but also women can be a bit confusing at times as well. Always giving us mixed signals.
That didn't stop him though he loved seeing women happy with the gifts he gives to them. There really isn't a backstory on why he loves it he just does.
Stella came out of the shower and came into her dining room in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. It maybe wasn't a sexy choice of clothes but she wasn't wearing clothes. Which means bra and underwear.
She sat right next to Jackie while watching some Netflix. Jackie put his arm around her as they watched a movie.
They chose to watch 50 shades darker and every time a sex scene came on the both got horny as shit and had the idea to replicate every sex scene in there.
As they recreated every single sex scene they wanted they had to pause what they were watching because of the load moans Stella had made. Eventually, they stopped recreating the sex scenes and did what they wanted on their own.
Honestly lost count on how many times they did it. It has to be about 15 times already maybe 20. I'm surprised they're not tired. I'm still questioning how that's possible.
4 came around and Jackie picked Stella up and then said that the restaurant place they were going to was going to be right there because he was going to cook for her.
He then put her down and made her sit and watch tv. Stella decided to keep her clothes off because she git tired of putting them on and off so she wrapped her naked body into a blanket and put a scary movie on.
Jackie came out with hot dogs, beans, and pierogies. Stella then went into the kitchen to grab some sourkraut to put on the side to spice things up.
Stella was a German American she could speak German and she ate mostly German foods. She never ate it in front of friends though. She didn't want people to know her heritage because then you get jokes put on you such as; "oh your father is Adolf Hitler?" "Why are you so mean all the time?" "Do you know how to have a quiet voice when speaking German?" She heard it all and it was never fun for her then she got questioned for the types of food she ate everything tasted nasty to Americans but amazing to her and of course people are picky eaters.
"What's up with that thing?" Jackie asked.
"It's sour kraut want some? It's a portion of German food." She said.
"Nah I'm good I'm going to eat the American food that I had just made."
"Alright, your loss," she said as she ate her food.
While finishing eating the food Jackie realized it was time to go so he left and kissed her goodnight.
Stella stayed up till she got a text from him saying he got home safe and goodnight again my princess.